Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Neil

PL: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Swansea City

Isn't that Danny Rose's 1st goal this season? We probably have wait another 30+ games to see the next goal from Rose.

It's a great that his goal worth 3 pts today.

Timing is everything!

We should have scored at least 1 goal with the chances. The main worry is Rose and Walker are shit today.

Rose's defending is very poor. Son is poor too.

Sorry but Walker was great today. No mistakes, dangerous cross ins, solid in the defence

We never win an epl game without dembele.

We do now.

West ham and arsenal in the next games, utd could be only 1 point behind us.

No chance, believe in us, forget about the rest.

Take Rose off PLEASE!!!!

Smart move that would have been. Go stand in the corner.

No composure in front of goal, if we fail to score in this we only have ourselves to blame.

plenty of composure, but a great performance from the ex woolwich player, hopefully he will do the same on weds, and Siggy comes in with some goals.

Keep the faith.

Believe.

Result was NEVER in doubt..... The mighty Spurs go marching on!

Now let's grab 3 points off those pikeys on Wed night.

This season is unbelievable but we must start believing now!

NOW!! Poch and his squad, plus some of us were believing a very, very long time ago!

Great character from the team today. We really showed guts when we went 1-0 down. Fabianski was brilliant and reminded me of our newcastle loss last season (or maybe further back) where krul was on fire to win 1-0. comparing that game to this match just shows how far we've come as a team. I really can't be more proud of a spurs squad. One of the best and closest squads I've ever seen. But we still have a lot of extremely tough matches ahead of us. 11 in the league (west ham, woolwich, man u, liverpool, chelsea among the more difficult teams) and 2 really difficult games against dortmund. I'm not going to say that we're going to win the league because apart from villa and bournemouth, every premier league game is actually really tough. This is the period where our real character shows, if we've got the right mentality and the right character to get results against some of the stronger teams in the league and win the league. It's crunch time and I am still not fully confident that we can do it. still hoping for the best. COYS

As many have said this win showed real bottle, this team keep playing "their" game when we are behind we don't panic and throw long balls into the box, they just keep upping the pressure. People say we'll run out of steam because of our work rate but I've looked at the players of the teams we beat at the end of the games and they've all looked knackered.

As many have said this win showed real bottle, this team keep playing "their" game when we are behind we don't panic and throw long balls into the box, they just keep upping the pressure. People say we'll run out of steam because of our work rate but I've looked at the players of the teams we beat at the end of the games and they've all looked knackered.

Exactly. We were still breaking the full length of the pitch in numbers after 80 minutes, and not just subs either. Kane and Eriksen were usually in the midst of those breaks yesterday.