Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Borodin

Ryan Mason £2m Transfer ??

Guest Borodin

Rumours abounding that Ryan Mason is to go to Bournemouth for £2m....personally I think that would be best for both club and player....hope it happens

I would stick with him for one more season and see how he goes. This presumes he is happy to be a squad player. We will always need some players who are hungry for action but not disruptive to things when they are on the fringes.

Rumours abounding that Ryan Mason is to go to Bournemouth for £2m....personally I think that would be best for both club and player....hope it happens

Totally agree, he is nowhere near the required standard however even though I rate him as a championship player at best I would still hope for £5 million. Use the he has an England cap and is only 25 with time to develop should get us nearer £5 mill.

Think that deal has gone cold ,,,but 2 million for mason is cheap,,is that a sweetener for Bournemouth "??

Really? I don't think it's gone cold so much as it is all but done. I think Levy has everything but ink on a contract to buy Berahino which is why the player cheered up after the Winter Transfer Window. I'm thinking this one happens day 1 of the summer window or pretty quick there after.

For the 20-25million they're asking for Berahino there are IMO much better alternatives.

I really feel we need to attract better than him.

Guest Borodin

Daily Mirror :

Bournemouth are weighing up a £4million move for Tottenham midfielder Ryan Mason.

Midfielder Mason started just eight league games during Spurs’ title bid and could be allowed to move on after falling down the pecking order.

And Cherries boss Eddie Howe is ready to offer Mason a fresh start as they look to build on their first Premier League campaign that saw them clinch survival.

Looks like the fee just doubled.....happy days !

Really? I don't think it's gone cold so much as it is all but done. I think Levy has everything but ink on a contract to buy Berahino which is why the player cheered up after the Winter Transfer Window. I'm thinking this one happens day 1 of the summer window or pretty quick there after.

Spurs- Transfer Window- Day 1. My friend you used to be a sensible poster. What has happened. That Royce71 leading you astray?????

Agree!

The price tag is more like 15m now. If we ship Mason to them, the price is 10m.

Try and see if they still want Fazio.

For the 20-25million they're asking for Berahino there are IMO much better alternatives.

I really feel we need to attract better than him.

Guest Borodin

Tom Collomosse of the London Evening Standard is reporting that AFC Bournemouth are looking to sign Tottenham midfielder, Ryan Mason, for Â£6 million, as Cherries’ manager, Eddie Howe, looks to strengthen his squad for next season.

We're up to £6m now....by the time the transfer window actually opens he'll be going for about £15+   !!