Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
K.D.D.D.D.Soc

TV games

I've just cancelled sky and got bt for champs league..... Too much money these days real fans can't afford it anymore anyone know of any decent sites nearer the time to stream some games ??

Was thinking of getting Bt but as my local has it, I'll spend the money on beer instead, it's only 162 paces from my sofa to the bar.

Guest Borodin

I've just cancelled sky and got bt for champs league..... Too much money these days real fans can't afford it anymore anyone know of any decent sites nearer the time to stream some games ??

I keep telling everyone on here that if you have an android tablet or phone go to www.mobdro.com and download the app....you will have to alter a security setting to 'allow downloads from unknown sources' but it's brilliant....has all the sports channels on it including ones with a 3pm saturday kick off. Check it out !

Another one is www.uktvnow.net which has the lot (and I mean the LOT)....that is for android only too and you will have to also download an app called mxplayer (which is free).

I have both the above on my Nexus tablet and phone and they are all you will ever need.

Never buy an iPad...android is the best for streaming this type of channel and you can pick up a Nexus 7 for just £99.99 at Argos.......

Guest Borodin

how many coming back

He swims back...does the Crawl and it depends how many people stand on his hands

Was thinking of getting Bt but as my local has it, I'll spend the money on beer instead, it's only 162 paces from my sofa to the bar.

Beat ya. I'm only 37 paces from mine