Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Neil

F: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Inter Milan

Guest Borodin

Are any TV stations showing the game?

The game will be broadcast live on ITV4. Coverage starts at 15:45.

Guest Borodin

i need more than luck with that lunatic

For God's sake Hastings DO NOT wear your sheepskin coat !!!!!!!

AND STOP CALLING ME JOCK !!

bloody hell we  need a pre-season win

I refer my learned friend to the pre-season we had with Signor Ramos, we won every game, Bent scored about 16 goals and we got 2 points from our first 8 games league games. I'll settle for losing all if we go to Christmas unbeaten!

Mason ............ I know it's only preseason but surely this area when dembele is missing needed addressing and we haven't.

Wanyama / dier are great but together at home when other team plays everyone behind the ball isn't ideal

Looks like the match is going to be broadcast on CBSSN here in the States.

It's also on ITV 4 @ 7.15pm tonight for those of you that missed Borodin's post 2 days ago

Enjoy. COYS

I may have been fed duff gen on this. Looking it up in the paper they are quoting a friendly played by Arsenal.

You better do your own research as I am now a bit confused. Sorry

6-1 with 12 minutes to go!!! Spurs look very good. If they can play like this next season,albeit against stronger opposition, they could challenge for Top 4.

Could... Roycey..not Will!!!!!!

I can not wait to hear the reasons why we beat INTER MILAN so convincingly!

Milan off form! Weakened side! Only a friendly!

Put that Milan team in the epl and that is a top six side and we turned them over good and proper!

I do not mind ANYONE disbelieving, but please give me genuine reason why we are not capable of achieving top 4 this season,

instead of the easy out of....City/Chelsea/Utd have spent much more than us and have a much better (EPL) manager than us! What?

One (2 in terms of characters) of those 'reasons' have NEVER been proved!!!

I would say (as I do to my boys/team) half of any achievement is in the mind! What I try to instill.... Firstly, football is a very simple game! Secondly, it dose not matter if a player is bigger/stronger and perceived to be more skillful than you. If you are switched

on, committed and therefore JUST 1 second (mentally) sharper than him, it is you who will come out on top!

I believe a similar approach/thinking is the ethics of Poch! And before anyone comments, do I think I am the poor mans Poch......

No! Because we (my boys) are crap!! Do not forward this to..... well I,m not gonna say!:)

COYS!

I can not wait to hear the reasons why we beat INTER MILAN so convincingly!

Milan off form! Weakened side! Only a friendly!

Put that Milan team in the epl and that is a top six side and we turned them over good and proper!

I do not mind ANYONE disbelieving, but please give me genuine reason why we are not capable of achieving top 4 this season,

instead of the easy out of....City/Chelsea/Utd have spent much more than us and have a much better (EPL) manager than us! What?

One (2 in terms of characters) of those 'reasons' have NEVER been proved!!!

I would say (as I do to my boys/team) half of any achievement is in the mind! What I try to instill.... Firstly, football is a very simple game! Secondly, it dose not matter if a player is bigger/stronger and perceived to be more skillful than you. If you are switched

on, committed and therefore JUST 1 second (mentally) sharper than him, it is you who will come out on top!

I believe a similar approach/thinking is the ethics of Poch! And before anyone comments, do I think I am the poor mans Poch......

No! Because we (my boys) are crap!! Do not forward this to..... well I,m not gonna say!:)

COYS!

imo we put on a display in the second half that would have demoralised any team.

The fact that PSG beat them 3 - 1 and Barca 4 - 1 may suggest they are not the team their reputation carries. However, logic says we dispatched them more efficiently than than two of the best teams in Europe.

It would be foolish for anyone who tries to degrade our performance.