Neophyte

PL: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Chelsea

Who will win?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Spurs v Chelsea

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

So many positives, I don't know where to start....

• Revenge on the Rent Boys
  • Prevented them from breaking the record
  • Above the goons
  • Great performance all round (please don't say Kane was poor - he may not of scored, but certainly contributed)
  • Fantastic support at the Lane tonight
  • As already mentioned, John Terry's ugly mug looking less than happy on Sky

Thought on the whole, the ref had a good game, no controversial decisions, didn't fall for Moses' dives, maybe should of booked him for simulation.

We really need to stick with playing 3 at the back and take full advantage of Kyle & Danny's attacks down the wings.

Told ya, he's our black terminator. And I know why I spend expensive money for Allis Jersey! Hope all of the doubters see what he can! Guess big clubs will come knocking and make huge bids for him!!!

Eriksen seems to found his form again (hopefully). Very pleased with the team performance, except of Kane. Except of two good moves I haven't seen anything from him!

My match report.

Superb cross from Eriksen, great header from Dele, great goal ...
Repeat.
Loving it.

Gary, I might have seen you, but I definately heard you !

What a noise, what an atmosphere, what a performance , what a result, what a team we have.

The atmosphere was electric. What a noise!

It's times like these when we all realise why we love Spurs! A fantastic performance all around (apart from the short passes from Lloris, which always have me squirming).

I thought Rose and Eriksen were immense tonight.

Great team performance! What a proper hard match  Wanyama for me was MoM superb! 

Wasn't a night for forwards but thank gawd for Eriksens crosses and deles desire, awesome.

And in the the words of Gary Cahill they were " a bit short " hahaha 

COYS

Just watched Sky recording. Fuck me how sad were they that we won? I did not know Chelsea had won their last 13 games and were about to MAKE HISTORY if they had won till Tyler mentioned it the 23rd time. When Chelsea moved forward you could here the excitement in their voices. The closing sequence just showed what they wanted, action shots from their previous games with our goals tacked on the end. 

6 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

The whole sides price went up yay this makes us more attractive to players ,,,and we proved we can play different systems 

If only we could have played like this in CL..... Hey ho, what's done is done. Let's get in it again next season... COYS

8 hours ago, GPK said:

Can't wait to read Gary's "man at the match" report.

What a night what an atmosphere, that was some of the best support I've witnessed at the lane for some time, we got revenge and it feels so good, it's times like this I say to myself no matter what else happens we done Chelsea. We beat those shit club shit support wankers. The club that shouldn't be anywhere near the top 4, we have class that goes way back,in my eyes they will never be a big club and we beat them fair and square. In all fairness the match was even, the stats show that but what was different was our defence stayed solid for 94 minutes whilst there's faltered on 2 occasions which deli took beautifully. Eriksens supply was perfect. The back 3 solid, Danny rose who is now my most improved player in the league was again full or energy and desire. Wanyama solid and passed intelligently. The downside for me was the performance of Kane and mainly dembele, Kane looked slow and sluggish and got out muscled several times, dembele looked slow and pretty clueless, the latter needs a serious kick up the arse, poch needs to put him on the bench, he needs to no he is not a guaranteed starter.

now to poch, let's start with thank you for giving us a great night, a memorable night, he has took us to third position if the league finished now I'd say what a season. But there's still bigger challenges ahead and the West Brom game will give us a better indication than last nights game, we beat them and I'll be full of hope because it will show us we really are in the thick of it. A draw or a loss and it could prove so costly. I think poch has done some great things and some bad things but you can't think that any other manager could of done much better than him, so hats off to poch, keep proving me wrong please. We have to now keep up momentum and stop dropping silly points, then see where that takes us. Well done poch well done boys

COYS

10 hours ago, Dazza1976 said:

Fantastic performance and result. Where are all the mugs that have been slagging Poch off now? 

I've been slagging poch off plenty but I'm no mug, I've seen plenty of faults in his work but I'm now seeing plenty of quality to. I want nothing more than for poch to prove me wrong. Last night was incredible but let's do it again and again and if poch gets this current squad of players back into the top 4 then please call me a mug or whatever else it is you want because he would of proved me and other doubters wrong. He's got a long way to go before anyone can say he's a world class manager but performances like this tell me he could get there soon enough.let's not let poch take all the credit as there were a team of players out there who the majority played to their maximum potential. They deserve most of the credit.