EL: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v KAA Gent

Tottenham v Gent  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What's your result?

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

Guest Borodin

Off to bed....seen enough of this shit !...........Hope I sleep better than Alli does.......

Why oh why are we so shit in Europe? Honestly why is it? I'm so pissed off its unbelievable. We are embarrassing at this level. Just an utter joke.

This same group of players are competitive in almost every league and cup match in England. We take apart teams much better than Genk. Teams who are regularly in the Champions League. 

I think we will probably get to the CL again next season and our overall progress is good - but something is totally wrong in Europe.

I'd like to see Dier sit out a game or 2 and give Wimmer a chance alongside Toby & Jan.
Whilst Kevin's [few] appearances this season have been poor, I think that he'd do much better in a back three with those 2.
Certainly worth a try as time and again Dier has showed that he is an average CB at best.

Maybe even have Dele on the bench for a game or 2 - let him sit on the naughty step and think about his attitude.

Just now, GPK said:

I'd like to see Dier sit out a game or 2 and give Wimmer a chance alongside Toby & Jan.
Whilst Kevin's [few] appearances this season have been poor, I think that he'd do much better in a back three with those 2.
Certainly worth a try as time and again Dier has showed that he is an average CB at best.

Maybe even have Dele on the bench for a game or 2 - let him sit on the naughty step and think about his attitude.

I think he has had many occasions in his short career to consider his actions. This boy ain't for learning!!!!!! When he gets it out of his system one of the big European clubs will benefit ....

At least we went mental now instead of the way it went last year.

No more European footy to distract the side, just FA cup and the league.

We need to give Alli one more chance. He knows now that if he fucks up like that one more time ........

On the up side, I believe that this match was a maturity injection. 10 men dominated for an entire half, they might well be getting used to Wembley, and next season they will all be one year older.

Keep a stiff upper lip.

1 minute ago, We Are Tottenham said:

No way I'll be sleeping for a good for hours - much too wound up / pissed off. Sometime I hate football.

We can always hope that the Mrs. reaps the benefit of your staying up combined with aggressive behaviour.

You naughty boy!

7 minutes ago, GPK said:

I say drop Erikson and give harry winks a run out ....

At best you play dier in front of the B4 .....but with three at the back that leaves him in the three ....that's why he is the wink link

he was on the wrong side of the player that led to gent 2nd whist trying playing the off 

Guest Borodin
20 minutes ago, nearlyscotsspur said:

Paid the price for being so piss poor in the 1st leg

Sorry but totally disagree....yes piss poor away leg but no excuse for not being able to come back from a 1-0 deficit when at home to a team of this quality. Truth is that we were sailing after ten minutes..equaliser scored and just a question of time before we hit the net again. Then a rather fortunate goal for them and another Alli moment....he's pissed off he doesn't get a free kick so then tries to cripple somebody...and I mean CRIPPLE....terrible tackle...absolutely no excuse whatsoever. Now we are chasing the game with just ten men....never recovered...

So let's not blame the first leg and put it at the feet of the person it should lie at...Dele Alli.

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

I say drop Erikson and give harry winks a run out ....

At best you play dier in front of the B4 .....but with three at the back that leaves him in the three ....that's why he is the wink link

he was on the wrong side of the player that led to gent 2nd whist trying playing the off 

Say what?

Guest Borodin
5 minutes ago, Mr. Moonlight said:

At least we went mental now instead of the way it went last year.

No more European footy to distract the side, just FA cup and the league.

We need to give Alli one more chance. He knows now that if he fucks up like that one more time ........

On the up side, I believe that this match was a maturity injection. 10 men dominated for an entire half, they might well be getting used to Wembley, and next season they will all be one year older.

Keep a stiff upper lip.

Face it my friend...Alli isn't going to change...ever !!...........10 men dominated ????...look at the class of opposition....sorry but just don't buy it

This game only summers up, all of the mistakes made this season! 

No alternative striker for Harry fucking shame!!! I give a fuck what he did in the last match. Fullham is shitter than shite! In big games he doesn't show up as the striker the media and pseudos want to make out of him!

No adequate replacement for Eriksen who would challenge the Dane!

No adequate replacement for Verts, Toby and Rose

No left winger who can give that little something

NO FUCKING CHAIRMAN WHO HAS A CLUE OF FOOTBALL! Hope this circumsized dickhead has seen the match. Every season the same old thing. No signings in winter, when needed!!!!

Guest Borodin
Just now, Spurfect said:

This game only summers up, all of the mistakes made this season! 

No alternative striker for Harry fucking shame!!! I give a fuck what he did in the last match. Fullham is shitter than shite! In big games he doesn't show up as the striker the media and pseudos want to make out of him!

No adequate replacement for Eriksen who would challenge the Dane!

No adequate replacement for Verts, Toby and Rose

No left winger who can give that little something

NO FUCKING CHAIRMAN WHO HAS A CLUE OF FOOTBALL! Hope this circumsized dickhead has seen the match. Every season the same old thing. No signings in winter, when needed!!!!

Don't just blame non signings....what about the tosser Dele Alli ???..........no excuse for his behaviour tonight......

IMO there is only one responsible person!!!!!!

FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY! FUCK YOU LEVY!