Neophyte

West Ham United v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

West Ham v Tottenham  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What's your result?

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

I've gone for a win, hope I've not been too confident! Not looking forward to the transfer window opening, as we could lose 1 or 2! Really hope Harry wins the golden boot.

Off to The Lane tomorrow to spend in the shop, renew membership and watch the U23 game in the evening, my last game at the ground :( COYS X

A no brainer- we are a far better side in all departments. The only unknown is by how much. Then, with only a 1 point cushion, we will find out whether Chelski have bottle or not. They only have to drop points in one game for it to be a one game shootout on the final day of the season. What a thought.

COYS

Hope to see Rose back on the bench and Dembele starting this match as he's been a delight to watch. However we line up I feel very confident of victory. 

James is right that we are superior in all departments so how can anyone do anything other than vote for a win? 

My only fear is that WHam score an amazing goal from outside the box and that we have an unlucky night in front of goal.  

This will not happen though. I hope. I'm still getting used the new Spurs way so may take a few seasons to remain fully confident whilst I post. 

I think we see a return to the 3-4-3 on Friday:

Lloris

Dier, Toby, Jan

Walker, Wanyama, Dembele, Davies

Eriksen, Kane, Dele

While Son and Trippier have been very good as part of the starting XI, this is our best group unless Rose is healthy.

I'm normally negative, we could beat Real Madrid 1 week and I'd still bet West Ham would beat us but not on pochs watch. We will beat the pikey wan...s 1-3. We will dominate them all over the park. I will then get a lift home with my brother and give him grief until we reach sunny Norfolk. Please don't let us down poch and the boys. Tell ya something I will definitely leave my colours at home for this 1. 

1 hour ago, Garyjones1271 said:

Tell ya something I will definitely leave my colours at home for this 1. 

What about your brother and nephew? Will they be wearing theirs?  After parking the car do you walk separately to the ground? Have fun and come back with bragging rights for the long journey home for them. Give them James' love and say 'as they are you family I will include them as friends'.  lol

6 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

What about your brother and nephew? Will they be wearing theirs?  After parking the car do you walk separately to the ground? Have fun and come back with bragging rights for the long journey home for them. Give them James' love and say 'as they are you family I will include them as friends'.  lol

They never wear colours, their  both season ticket holders and are sure we will humiliate them. They hate the Olympic stadium, my best mate is also a season ticket holder and he is going with his boy, funny how things turn out, I could and really should of been a West Ham supporter, my dad done everything he can to persuade me but I saw this team on TV playing in a brilliant white kit and the rest is history, I'll walk to the ground with them then meet them at the car after. This is their biggest game of the season and if they beat us they will all let me have it. They have said to me they think there will be plenty of punch ups because it's the only thing West Ham do well.

On 04/05/2017 at 9:55 AM, Garyjones1271 said:

I'm normally negative, we could beat Real Madrid 1 week and I'd still bet West Ham would beat us but not on pochs watch. We will beat the pikey wan...s 1-3. We will dominate them all over the park. I will then get a lift home with my brother and give him grief until we reach sunny Norfolk. Please don't let us down poch and the boys. Tell ya something I will definitely leave my colours at home for this 1. 

When we play. I always wear navy blue pants and a white t shirt...that's my colours.......

2 hours ago, Tonto911 said:

When we play. I always wear navy blue pants and a white t shirt...that's my colours.......

That's far too much information Tonto.

I'm just trying to picture you standing there,,,,,,

Pants ,,shirt,,,,shoes and socks,,,and a mask..

It ain't a pretty sight 

A sickener but let's be positive. We gave Chelski a damned good run for the money considering we gave them a 10 point start due to those 4 draws in a row in the early part of the season. Let's be proud that our inexpensive team competed with the moneybag teams and almost won the league.

COYS

before gary gets home after listening to his brother, I send my condolences for actually being at the game and watching that utter bullshit, that is a shit west ham team but tonight we were worse, no passion and no clue. like last year they are on the sunbeds already. was kane playing tonight?

Welcome to the world of betting! The only english match of the day and the favorite dies with a quote of 1.40. Coincidence?

Monday match and Chelshit.

Middlesbourough x2 10%

Chelshit HCX 40%

Chelshit 50% 3.5 Over

I hope for the first, but the last option is likely

The dream is over....

1 hour ago, coleraine spurs said:

before gary gets home after listening to his brother, I send my condolences for actually being at the game and watching that utter bullshit, that is a shit west ham team but tonight we were worse, no passion and no clue. like last year they are on the sunbeds already. was kane playing tonight?

We came up against a very resolute team performance, for once did not have enough to beat them. We battled, with scant reward. I saw plenty of commitment from the whole team. Still 9 points to play for. COYS

It's gotta be Chelshit's title now. Wet Spam came out with a game plan, stuck to it, and succeeded.
Hopefully we won't be seeing much of Ben Davies after this season, he simply is not good enough, even as cover. I reckon that he's had 1 or 2 "OK" games whilst standing in for Rose, we need more than OK.
Walker was terrible tonight, maybe his head has been turned by the speculation. I say sell him to Citeh (for the right price) and use the money to get decent cover for LB/RB.

Was surprised by the substitutions that Poch made,especially taking Jan off and moving Dier to LCB. Wanyama also a surprise. Would have rather seen Son come off. At this stage of the season, why not risk starting Moose rather than bring him on later? Why not start with a back 3 and see how things pan out?

At the end of the day, this was the pikey's cup final and TBH, how many of you thought at the start of the season that we'd finish 2nd?

For me, it was been a great season, 2nd in Prem and semi of FA Cup (let's not talk about CL or Europa!), progress HAS been made and we absolutely must push on for next season.
If Chelshit had also been in Europe (CL or Europa), I really do think that we'd win the Prem as they would have more games to play.

Nothing seems right today. Why are we playing on a Friday after a game on Sunday? We didn't play well. It's not like West Ham had any quality either.

I doubt Chelsea will drop points but I still do hope that we finish strong in the remaining games.