Neophyte

PL: Crystal Palace v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Palace v Tottenham  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What's your result?

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

Like all the other 5 clubs fighting for 2nd/3rd/4th for me its now a test of physical fitness and mental strength and I think as a "unit" we have the edge on all of them and a top 3 spot will prove it!

COYS!!

Gone for a win 1-3. Probably better ko for the fans but this is just to fit in the replay, as if we needed another game! Don’t feel confident with second string so I feel we will need to put some of the big guns in! It would be nice to see us go for the jugular and give something to shout about for the loyal Spurs fans that travelled to Rochdale! 

COYS X

We need to show our metal here and we will. Palace at home against us they will always raise their game but it won't be enough!

The Manx and Cheski play beforehand and I hoping for a Manure win!! We have Chiti and Chelski left to play in the top 6 and we can put the final nail in the coffin of Chelski if Utd turn them over living the top 4 placings (3 placings) between Manure Us and the binmen.

For me it really is in our own hands and at this stage of the season that's all we can ask for!

Over to you and the lads Poch!!

Palace squad decimated by injuries...

" Crystal Palace are without 12 injured senior players. A groin injury suffered by Yohan Cabaye made him the most recent to be ruled out. Julian Speroni, Joel Ward, Martin Kelly, Scott Dann, Mamadou Sakho, Jeffrey Schlupp, Jason Puncheon, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Wilfried Zaha, Bakary Sako and Connor Wickham are all again expected to be absent. "

On 22/02/2018 at 2:16 PM, SMD said:

Gone for a win 1-3. Probably better ko for the fans but this is just to fit in the replay, as if we needed another game! Don’t feel confident with second string so I feel we will need to put some of the big guns in! It would be nice to see us go for the jugular and give something to shout about for the loyal Spurs fans that travelled to Rochdale! 

COYS X

That's a good idea - why not reward the fans who travelled to Rochdale?

2 hours ago, Cromulentmart said:

I have come to a shocking conclusion ..... I'd prefer Sissoko to play instead of Dier !!!! I am sick of him. He gives the ball away at least once in EVERY game !

I am so glad to see there is someone else reaching a conclusion re Dier's habitual mistakes. It has seemed to me for a long time now he has been the main culprit in not just making mistakes, but important ones that on occasions gave away goals. Of course all the blame cannot fall on him as others have taken their turn in giving away goals and allowing us to needlessly give away possession. But I have held the opinion for some time now that his worth is outweighed by capacity to make mistakes.

COYS

59 minutes ago, Tonto911 said:

They ALL give the ball away now and again, and it is something that they need to work on.

Every player on every team does this some. I watched most of the guys on our pitch at Wembley for City do that yesterday and they were dominant. It's a fact of football life. Hey, the other team gets paid too.

9 hours ago, Cromulentmart said:

I have come to a shocking conclusion ..... I'd prefer Sissoko to play instead of Dier !!!! I am sick of him. He gives the ball away at least once in EVERY game !

Dier is so poor at the moment, just looks like he's out of his depth.  But to replace him with sissoko = football suicide. Just hasn't got an ounce of confidence. When Victor is back to his best, Dier can sit on the bench, sissoko can sit in his house.

9 hours ago, Cromulentmart said:

CROM!! We have all been there! Emotionally tired! Frustrated! Anxious to the point where we make rash comments! I hear you my friend but......

SISSOKO ahead of Dier!! I would not play Sissoko ahead  of a decapitated corpse!:)

COYS!