Neophyte

PL: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Huddersfield Town

Tottenham v Huddersfield  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What's your result?

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

Spurs win for me. No doubt there will be the mandatory Spursey moments, but on reflection at the end of the game a reasonably comfortable win. At long last we are reaching the stage where players who felt their positions were safe, they are now looking over their shoulders knowing there is genuine competition for places. 

COYS

Just checked fixture list. We're playing at 3pm on a Saturday? That can't be right?

Should be a win despite the missing pair from Belgium. 

Sanchez & Dier in the middle for me. 

3-0 COYS

On 28/02/2018 at 10:06 PM, Jamesinashby said:

Spurs win for me. No doubt there will be the mandatory Spursey moments, but on reflection at the end of the game a reasonably comfortable win. At long last we are reaching the stage where players who felt their positions were safe, they are now looking over their shoulders knowing there is genuine competition for places. 

COYS

Only 'new Spursy' for me. I have seen enough to believe that we are on a winning run carried forward from February. So, do you think that The Kane will be worried that Llorente will keep him out of the team ? lol

Routine performance, although The Kane looked off it a bit........ but what a pass for the 2nd goal, and several others that came to nothing. Really getting up for the Juve match now....... Son, but got a little greedy a couple of times when a lay off would have probably given us another goal.

When Sonny is in that kinda mood he is a joy to watch!

Both him and Moura are what I call "busy" players. Tirelessly always on the move even if they don't receive the ball they will keep exploiting the spaces and always be prepared to run at players. Moura will end up being a fantastic signing for us just like Son!

COYS!

Many individual  players get rave revues on here after matches and deservedly so. Son, who had his critics when he first started and for some time, in my view has never really been given the lavish praise he richly deserves. Many of those matches we scraped the or salvaged a draw hen he didn't score or provide the assist, he may have received some passing pr

For God's sake, don't tell your President. It would be tragic if he 'nuked'  our lovely new stadium.  lol

COYS