Spurs Web
Mr8ball

Happy St. George’s day

March the 17th, St Patrick's Day has fantastic celebrations in this country and all over the world. For St Georges Day, the presenters on TV don't wear a rose and there is hardly a mention of St Georges Day celebrations going on. I think England has to rename itself 'Diversity' as there  has been so much that was English having been usurped by the other cultures of those who have settled here that there is very little left that is English. Even Chinese New Year gets more coverage. I'm not having a dig nor am I racist. I am only making an observation seen through an Irishman who is living in England.

Anyway, happy St Georges Day to all you English. 

COYS

Thanks for that James,,I am English and proud to be ,,,I live in Cambridge ,,but my family started in a village near Cambridge called bottisham,,my surname Bradford ,,in the village bradford,,close ,,,high street ,,,end,,the church graveyard has all my past history in there,,,going back 300 years ,,,and the recent deaths my parents ,,,cousin’s,,uncle’s and aunty’s are buried in Cambridge main cementry,,,I feel like a 3rd class citizen in my own birth place ,,my kids weren’t aloud to talk about today at school ,,,cos it might upset some1 bad show 

And my mates and that’s you fellas and girls,,,I really get upset with the mindset off people when I get labelled racist cos I have my flag outside my house,,but in Malta it’s a day to celebrate they have the same flag,,my daughter got taught about Morocco today ,,,fine,,,but nothing about St. George’s myth,,ok it’s a fabled myth,,but so is Christ and we all celebrate Xmas ,,believe what ya want that’s cool my dad was a catholic but he didn’t believe in anything ,,his sister is the director of the Catholic Church in Philadelphia she believes,,,I am English and that is what I am as my dad told me ,,,and nothing else ,,it’s nice to be nice ,,and that’s what I tell my kids ,,and my England flag has the cockerel in the middle of it aswell,,,rant over and I drink in a club owned by an Irish family