Spurs Web
Rookie1968

Lucas aid

Referring to a article just written about why moura was not played against watford when the legend that is sissoko was it got me thinking dangerous i know but does poch have a secret plan for him?

i can only hope that by continuing to play the ass that is our sissy boy he may be hoping that some poor unfortunate soul spots what others can’t and pays a decentish fee for him although to go on a free wouldn’t bother me and he may have said to moura just to bide his time for a while untill we get rid

by doing this that then leaves the door open for our lucas to come onto the stage and perform to his and our expectations

or maybe poch is just getting pieces of the puzzle together slowly bit by bit or does he think he’s not up to it then why buy him?

your thoughts please

Pooch never seems to rush new players into the starting line up and I think he is slowly changing the look of the side. Rose and Toby are marginalised and Lucas will (I think) play a little more this season and then be a starter when we return to the Lane

I could be wrong but I don't see much mystery here.

At the point Poch brought in Sissoko we were 2-0 up. He was looking to clog things up, maintain possession and play defense through the middle. In short, he wanted to see out the game. That is Sissoko.

Poch has said that Moura needs to work on his play off the ball which I took to mean defense as much as offense. Had we been chasing a result, I think it would have been Moura he called on.

4 hours ago, Neophyte said:

I could be wrong but I don't see much mystery here.

At the point Poch brought in Sissoko we were 2-0 up. He was looking to clog things up, maintain possession and play defense through the middle. In short, he wanted to see out the game. That is Sissoko.

Poch has said that Moura needs to work on his play off the ball which I took to mean defense as much as offense. Had we been chasing a result, I think it would have been Moura he called on.

You are right about Sissoko - he certainly is a clogger !!

1 hour ago, Cromulentmart said:

You are right about Sissoko - he certainly is a clogger !!

Pretty sure he will start him against Newcastle to deal with Shelvy(ville)...see what I did there ?

4 hours ago, Tonto911 said:

Pretty sure he will start him against Newcastle to deal with Shelvy(ville)...see what I did there ?

Don't give up the day job.