This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What's your match result?

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw
  2. 2. What's your result for the tie?

• Win
    • Lose

In all my years of watching Tottenham,this is by far the craziest game I've ever witnessed.

What a rollercoaster of emotions that was.

One minute to go and we were out......30 seconds later and we're through to the semi finals 

As Kamara would say...........UNBELIEVABLE JEFF.

On 4/16/2019 at 3:31 PM, Neophyte said:

Winks has apparently NOT traveled with the squad to Manchester. Also missing were Dier and Aurier.

Dele and Lamela were, however, both seen with the squad and so are presumably available for selection tomorrow.

Delelamela... isn't he religious ??

Never thought I'd ever say these words.....

Please get well soon Sissoko....your gonna be missed.

Need him for the Ajax game that's for sure.

I do wonder if VAR is ruled correctly for the Sterling's goal. Aguero is in offside position. However, the pass came from Eriksen. The luckiest thing is that Eriksen's pass seems to take a deflection off a MC player before reaching Aguero. It is not clear that MC player knew anything about passing the ball to Aguero. The ball just hit him.

I often said that Poch is a lucky person.

Lamela was supposed to on the bench but he injury his hamstring after training. Just need to add another game to his impressive game stats (the number of games he is not available for).

We can't beat MC but lose to Ajax. We must get to the CL final.

2 hours ago, TC1000 said:

I do wonder if VAR is ruled correctly for the Sterling's goal. Aguero is in offside position. However, the pass came from Eriksen. The luckiest thing is that Eriksen's pass seems to take a deflection off a MC player before reaching Aguero. It is not clear that MC player knew anything about passing the ball to Aguero. The ball just hit him.

I often said that Poch is a lucky person.

Lamela was supposed to on the bench but he injury his hamstring after training. Just need to add another game to his impressive game stats (the number of games he is not available for).

We can't beat MC but lose to Ajax. We must get to the CL final.

From what I have read, the fact that the MC player attempted to play the ball and touched made Aguero offside. Regardless of whether it just him or not. To me this is very similar to the Rose handball the week before Rose was not intentionally trying to handle the ball yet the call was the right one.

As for Ajax, they too had to beat some damn good teams to get here and they are healthy. I will be disappointed if we don't get the final but I would also be remiss if I said I expected it. This will be a very difficult tie. Perhaps even more difficult than the City tie. Ajax is playing with house money at this point and have nothing at all to lose. They will show up without fear and likely play their game.

Having said that, Spurs play a very different game from Juve and Real, who do not press and leave more space for teams to bring the ball out. Should be a very interesting tie.