Neophyte

PL: Brighton & Hove Albion v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Brighten v Tottenham  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What's your result?

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

Eriksen isn't playing. Oh no, forgive my mistake... there he is kicking fucking daisies!! Again! Playing with 10 men week in week out. Get shot and forget - I reckon Poch has been told to pick him cause why else would you bother. Fucking waste of space. What a legacy he's leaving behind when he pisses off to Madrid on a free next year

How fucking bad is Dier?
Did Davies know which way we were kicking in the first half? Almost every ball he played was backwards.

Problem is that Poch only has 2 subs left, so changing it up is going to be difficult.
Maybe switch Dier to RB and Moose into the middle.

Tell Lamela to go all out for first 15 minutes of second half and then replace with Moura.
I can't see Ndombele lasting the full 90, so expect to see Winks come on in his place around 60-65 minutes.

Poch selects a very soft lineup. 

Lamela can't play on the wing. Eriiksen, Son, Lamela are a bit of luxury players. They don't cover the ground well and defend well.

Ndombele is not up to speed with his defending. Put Lamela back in middle or not use him at all.

I would put Winks in to replace Eriksen to fix the midfield first.

Poch will have to get a gamble and predict which player will show up in the 2nd half.  I would put Moura in

Yeah, that bit about us being motivated and winning three nil...please ignore that, I was probably on my 3rd glass of wine when I posted that.

Shocking display so far.

Poch is as much demotivated as the players. He said if he'd won the Champions League he'd leave as there was nothing further he could do. That's not something you hear Klopp or Pep saying. Ferguson won everything and never once thought of anything but winning again the next year. He'll be in Spain this time next year anyways along with some of our players - same club or not - so whether he gets the sack after this or stays for the rest of the season is a moot point.

they changed their system.....all we did was put on away shirts, clueless tactics mo leadership.we need change.no away wins in 9 months.Is Martin Jol poachable?sad times

It was barely enough living through the Terry Venables X movie was stuck in relegation battles this needs to be sorted

Co help s

I wish Poch the best but he has to go. He said that he want to stay for another 5 years. It translates to "Please don't sack me, I'm committed to the club". Poch still has the backing of several players but many of them are on fence. Several of them hate Poch.

You can look at Moura's face to see how unhappy he is on the bench. And Dele isn't happy either. He completely loses touch with his players. 

Just cost 20m. Maupay got the job done.

Who need 150m to spend and still asking for more money to replace Eriksen, Jan, Toby, ...?

1 hour ago, Asc3 said:

Fearing another 7-2 but for some inexplicable reason I think we might raise a fight in the 2nd half. 3-2 not out of the question.

Sorry Asc, I admire your positivity, but I think it is now time to introduce some realism. Something has gone terribly wrong during the whole of 2019. Yes, we made the CL final saved by VAR in the City game and were unlucky to concede a 26 second dubious penalty in the final which made it easier for Liverpool to dictate the match. But apart from that we didn't win a trophy and only got 4th by the skin of our teeth because Utd and Arsenal were worse than us. We even let Chelsea get above us.

For me now, the bottom line is that we are in the mire up to our eyeballs. When we haven't won away from home this year plus only won 3 games out of 12 this season, apart from unrealistic hope, there is no evidence to suggest we are going to turn the season around. Managing a top 4 finish has been looking more unlikely with every game since beating Palace 4 - 0.

I personally am finding it difficult to come up with any answer why the same pretty good side of last season has turned into one that is, at best,  mediocre. As we have all the players we wanted to keep from last season, blaming it on not strengthening the squad isn't really the reason. At worst we should be as good as pre Christmas not well below that which were once capable of.

When teams greatly underperform and drastically fail, it is always the manager that carries the can. I have been losing faith this season in Poch being the man to take us to being one of the very best in Europe. I Think he is a very good manager and coach and deserves nothing but praise and thanks for doing all that he did on a shoe string.  

It would be marvelous if he turns it around and I have to eat my words. Sadly I am fast losing faith and feel by Christmas I will have moved into the Poch out group.

COYS

I think he needs to drop Kane.  Change the system like we did when he was injured couple times before.  even Son dont look interested, only Lucas that did, KWP always does but gets nowhere, Skipp is ignored constantly yet doesnt let us down.

Down to the players, something happened to mess it all up, they get paid enough and theres 20 of them acting like utter wankstains , id rather play the U 23s U21s V Watford , even if they lose they should show they care.  Kane shot over, to me that looked on purpose it was so poor,  When Toby messed up a bit for third goal , Kane was seen 'lamenting ' with him, though neither looked too sorry . Players just fuck off, dont wear that special shirt if you aint gonna give it 100%  , youre a disgrace to this special wonderful club, just fuck off out of it if you not totally committed,  all those fans singing for you when you were sent out early in the second half and you  dont give a shit about any of them  

Of course theres a few exceptions but not many 

i Don’t understand why he plays eriksen still.   Fuck him off.     Moura always brings pace to the game.  Agreed drop Kane for a bit   Imo I though when he was injured last year we played better.    Least try it.  But always. TTID COYS !!!