Spurs Web
Jamesinashby

Poch sacked

What has Levy up his sleeve? The question is, what has he up his ass? Probably Enics cock, cause they are responsible for the shit that is going on! I give a fuck on his legacy and his NFL plans, cause that ruined legacy of our club! Whats next, figure skating? 

Poch have done a lot for the club and Levy proves once again what a prick he is. The down spiral started 3 seasons ago, when Poch was restricted and wasn't allowed to take money in the hand to sign new (promising) players and give key players the contracts they have deserved to keep them satisfied. Instead he had to pick the crumbles from the table and signed unnecessary players like Janssen, Nkoudou, Llorente and Sissoko! Poch had also have to keep players like Tobey and Rose who would have brought us 50 million each, only to keep the balance in the squad and keep the team save. 

I'm sure, him and the prickhead had many conversations about it. Poch has done his best, although he never had Levy's back. I know I can't compare us to City and its true, Poch never had a plan B, but Pep neither! But in contrast to Poch, he was allowed to sign the players he wanted, so was Klopp and every other motherfucker who is in charge of a TOP TEAM. If you want to play for the championship you have to invest, as simple as that. Poch hasn't got this chance and did the best he could under the circumstances he was driven in. 

Next, the behavior of some players is to be ashamed of, cause it was Poch who formed them to one of the best teams and players in the recent years. But their is no thanks and no back from that bunch of arrogant prima donnas. Its disgusting how less a manager has to say in todays football, when the price for players go up beyond all measure. Mou lost his job because of the players, so as Kovac and now Poch. Beside the corruption in football this sums up were it all go wrong. The sacking of Poch is nothing else than damage control, that Levy caused by himself and Poch hasn't deserved a departure like that. 

I really feel ashamed and sorry for Poch and wish him the best. I won't believe, what a fucking undignified club we have become

Hasta luego

8 hours ago, Neophyte said:

You haven't been watching Jose lately, obviously. He was brilliant 15 years ago. Now - not so much.  He is a shade of himself who doesn't know he is has lost it. He blames anyone and everyone but himself for the issues the club he runs has. He is a cancer who will drive off the quality players we have who want to stay.

If he is announced, I will personally start the #JoseOut movement as soon as I hear the news.

Hahaha and I’m sure your joseout campaign will do really well when we start winning trophies. You know absolutely nothing about mourinho and this is the worst post I’ve seen from a moderator. Trying to already influence decisions and minds of others. Oh let’s all jump on news #jose out campaign shall we? Utterly ridiculous. 
tottenham fans need to realise we sacked a serial loser and levy has now decided we need a winner.

just remember if Jose comes he will have set his own rules and terms so levy will have to give him what he wants. 
if Jose gets the job today then we will all see positive changes 

Get in there. We have the special one. No more listening to that fucking idiot poch in his interviews. We have a plan b now and we have a serial winner. Can’t wait to see how this unfolds. Based on the last 25 games I could of done what poch done. We have been worse  than woeful in 2019 so let’s look to the future not the past. Poch failed now it’s down to Jose. 

7 minutes ago, Salopspur said:

The bloke has his work cut out because he’s inheriting some awful defenders and a side with no pace.

He will need to be special 

Spot on mate. I couldn’t agree more and I believe he will transform us into a trophy winning club. He will see the faults and look to change things quickly. I now predict we will win Saturday 

Levy has said Mourhino brings a 'wealth of experience' . That is no guarantee as the 'wealth' he needs is hard cash. He never gave it to Poch that and my fear is he won't give enough of it to Mourhino. 

There will be a lot of speculation on here as to what will happen now. It will be interesting to see who will be eating humble pie at the end of the season - the M lovers or the M haters. 

For me I'm not going to try and second guess the outcome, I shall just pray that somehow we make top 4 or win the European Cup and Poch's 4 years of success getting us to the cusp of being a top European club is not thrown away. 

COYS

11 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Levy has said Mourhino brings a 'wealth of experience' . That is no guarantee as the 'wealth' he needs is hard cash. He never gave it to Poch that and my fear is he won't give enough of it to Mourhino. 

There will be a lot of speculation on here as to what will happen now. It will be interesting to see who will be eating humble pie at the end of the season - the M lovers or the M haters. 

For me I'm not going to try and second guess the outcome, I shall just pray that somehow we make top 4 or win the European Cup and Poch's 4 years of success getting us to the cusp of being a top European club is not thrown away. 

COYS

Can you tell me how much Jose spent when he won the champions league with Porto please?

Can you also please tell me how much Jose spent when he won the champions league with inter?

can you also tell me if having a net spend of £71 million per season in 5 seasons at Chelsea was excessive 

can anyone on this forum tell me that they wouldn’t swap the success Jose and his teams have had on the budget I mentioned for the lack of success we’ve had since Jose was the special one in 2004. 
get real the lot of ya, fucking moaning that levy has bought a born winner to our club. We will have more success in 1 1/2 seasons under Jose than we’ve had in 5 1/2 under poch. 

13 minutes ago, Garyjones1271 said:

Can you tell me how much Jose spent when he won the champions league with Porto please?

Can you also please tell me how much Jose spent when he won the champions league with inter?

can you also tell me if having a net spend of £71 million per season in 5 seasons at Chelsea was excessive 

can anyone on this forum tell me that they wouldn’t swap the success Jose and his teams have had on the budget I mentioned for the lack of success we’ve had since Jose was the special one in 2004. 
get real the lot of ya, fucking moaning that levy has bought a born winner to our club. We will have more success in 1 1/2 seasons under Jose than we’ve had in 5 1/2 under poch. 

The bet has been honoured (maybe Neil can confirm?) Gazza. Your choice was a good one on that. I can't congratulate you mate, because it's not what I wanted. I'll will reserve judgement on our new man for now, but I will say with all that has gone on, going on at our club, I think he is the right choice, certainly in the short-term!

COYS!

3 hours ago, Garyjones1271 said:

Get in there. We have the special one. No more listening to that fucking idiot poch in his interviews. We have a plan b now and we have a serial winner. Can’t wait to see how this unfolds. Based on the last 25 games I could of done what poch done. We have been worse  than woeful in 2019 so let’s look to the future not the past. Poch failed now it’s down to Jose. 

What have Mourinho's last 25 games been like, by way of comparison? (I ask because I don't know, not to make a point).

I had come to the conclusion that Poch had to go. 2019 has been a nightmare apart from the CL run and loyalty can only stretch so far. I'm sorry it ended this way for Poch, but it was a matter of when rather than if.

With regard to the hiring of Mourinho, I feel Spurs will change beyond recognition. I don't like him and I don't like the way his teams play. This smacks of Levy wanting success at any cost. Now we will have the blame game every time we lose, players diving more, feigning injury to get other players booked, referees intimidated and a descent to the lowest common denominator. Spurs will become Chelsea, but with less money.

People don't support Spurs because they are winners - they support them because they want them to be winners, but in the Spurs way. Glory Glory nights and To Dare is to Do.

Gary - you have your opinion and I know you are a dedicated supporter, but I disagree with you 100%. Something died this morning at Spurs. In all the years without success I have always supported Spurs, as we all have, but this news is the most depressing I have heard for a long time.

1 minute ago, Cromulentmart said:

What have Mourinho's last 25 games been like, by way of comparison? (I ask because I don't know, not to make a point).

I had come to the conclusion that Poch had to go. 2019 has been a nightmare apart from the CL run and loyalty can only stretch so far. I'm sorry it ended this way for Poch, but it was a matter of when rather than if.

With regard to the hiring of Mourinho, I feel Spurs will change beyond recognition. I don't like him and I don't like the way his teams play. This smacks of Levy wanting success at any cost. Now we will have the blame game every time we lose, players diving more, feigning injury to get other players booked, referees intimidated and a descent to the lowest common denominator. Spurs will become Chelsea, but with less money.

People don't support Spurs because they are winners - they support them because they want them to be winners, but in the Spurs way. Glory Glory nights and To Dare is to Do.

Gary - you have your opinion and I know you are a dedicated supporter, but I disagree with you 100%. Something died this morning at Spurs. In all the years without success I have always supported Spurs, as we all have, but this news is the most depressing I have heard for a long time.

Something has been reborn at spurs this morning. We will now be a club that has a serious chance of winning trophies, we support spurs because of the glory glory night of which there have been a few over the last 5 seasons under poch however since 2018  our football has gone backwards and sideways with no pace no press no threat,  

this is the best news I could imagine and it seems like I’m the only 1 on here in full support of Jose.

i hope Jose does come out and blame the people who are at fault for losses unlike poch who publicly backed his shit players and shit performances week in week out. 
I’m going to be on a high for sometime and I’ll give Jose a season before judging him. 

however I sense he’s already 1 game away from you lot wanting him sacked already.

poch had his chance and blew it, we should of won the league in 2015/16 and the champions league last season but he picked Kane and cost us dearly. 
it’s time for Jose. So I’m gonna enjoy the ride.

6 minutes ago, Garyjones1271 said:

Something has been reborn at spurs this morning. We will now be a club that has a serious chance of winning trophies, we support spurs because of the glory glory night of which there have been a few over the last 5 seasons under poch however since 2018  our football has gone backwards and sideways with no pace no press no threat,  

this is the best news I could imagine and it seems like I’m the only 1 on here in full support of Jose.

i hope Jose does come out and blame the people who are at fault for losses unlike poch who publicly backed his shit players and shit performances week in week out. 
I’m going to be on a high for sometime and I’ll give Jose a season before judging him. 

however I sense he’s already 1 game away from you lot wanting him sacked already.

poch had his chance and blew it, we should of won the league in 2015/16 and the champions league last season but he picked Kane and cost us dearly. 

Totally agree, I hope Jose brings in a strong team to motivate as I think Poch had a weak staff issue.

Just now, Garyjones1271 said:

You are right about Poch - he had reached the end. It was the continuing selection of the wantaways that convinced me of this and changed me from Poch in to Poch out !

However, I don't support Spurs because they win things. I could be a Manure or Citeh fan if I wanted that. I always hated the way clubs like that bought success. I think we are going the same way and it really saddens me.

Mourinho will have to win everything with Spurs. An FA Cup is not going to be enough to make me want to put up with his snide, bitching interviews and seeing Spurs players rolling all over the ground feigning injury etc. I cannot really express just how sad this appointment has made me. It won't stop me supporting the club I have supported for more than 50 years, but something changed for the worse at Spurs today. I hope it's not irreversible!

8 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

You are right about Poch - he had reached the end. It was the continuing selection of the wantaways that convinced me of this and changed me from Poch in to Poch out !

However, I don't support Spurs because they win things. I could be a Manure or Citeh fan if I wanted that. I always hated the way clubs like that bought success. I think we are going the same way and it really saddens me.

Mourinho will have to win everything with Spurs. An FA Cup is not going to be enough to make me want to put up with his snide, bitching interviews and seeing Spurs players rolling all over the ground feigning injury etc. I cannot really express just how sad this appointment has made me. It won't stop me supporting the club I have supported for more than 50 years, but something changed for the worse at Spurs today. I hope it's not irreversible!

I feel for you mate that Jose’s appointment has affected you that badly. 
i get a feeling your opinion will change, I think your being way to harsh on him, but hey that’s your feelings and I’ll respect them. All I’ll say is let’s hope for the best results whilst playing good football. If we need a more pragmatic approach then I’m sure Jose will have the skills to earn us valuable results where poch failed miserably.

try and be positive mate because poch had to go and realistically it was either Jose or allegri and levy went for the man with premier league experience.

im sure he wanted haggelman but couldn’t get him mid season 

18 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Totally agree, I hope Jose brings in a strong team to motivate as I think Poch had a weak staff issue.

Your spot on. Jesus and pochs lieutenants were weak. Clueless idiots. Jose will bring in a strong team. He will get his message across directly and I’m positive the players will respond. Before Jose got to full of himself he was the best man manager in the world. I am so sure he will get more out of our squad than poch did.

10 minutes ago, Garyjones1271 said:

I feel for you mate that Jose’s appointment has affected you that badly. 
i get a feeling your opinion will change, I think your being way to harsh on him, but hey that’s your feelings and I’ll respect them. All I’ll say is let’s hope for the best results whilst playing good football. If we need a more pragmatic approach then I’m sure Jose will have the skills to earn us valuable results where poch failed miserably.

try and be positive mate because poch had to go and realistically it was either Jose or allegri and levy went for the man with premier league experience.

im sure he wanted haggelman but couldn’t get him mid season 

I hope you are right Gary and I certainly won't mind you giving me the "I told you so" treatment if you prove to be right.

I just feel Spurs will not be 'my Spurs' any more. 

12 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

I hope you are right Gary and I certainly won't mind you giving me the "I told you so" treatment if you prove to be right.

I just feel Spurs will not be 'my Spurs' any more. 

Listen pal. I’ve stuck my neck on the line and mourinho was always my first choice along with Rodgers. I’m willing to be lynched on here but I know I am right. 
jose would of set his terms out to levy, there will be a huge change in power now. Yes levy will have the final say but this decision to employ Jose is huge. And levy knows it. 
remember Daniel levy loves breaths eats and sleeps Tottenham Hotspur and he knows what we all expect. And I believe he’s delivering the right man to make it happen.

4 hours ago, Garyjones1271 said:

Yes, it was time for something to happen.

We have two 'must win games' back to back, and probably M is the only candidate available now to achieve that.

He is now Coach/Manager at my THFC, so I will support him, as I did with Terry Neill and George Graham, and hope he does well for us and delivers more trophies.

I enjoyed all of the previous trophy winning  times that I experienced, first 'live' one was FA Cup final win in 1967, and maybe M will change and get back to coaching and developing home grown talent as he did at Porto.

Check this article out  https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/sport/soccer/--965393.html

The Poch was brilliant for my THFC, and me, right up until after the CL final, and I thank him for all of the joy that he brought me in that period.

I can't believe that you can't even acknowledge what he has done for the club, and describe him as you do, he was on a learning curve as well all through his time with us.

He is a totally honest and decent man and deserves respect, and he has consistently demonstrated that he is also highly intelligent.

I was shocked last evening when i heard it on the radio, and shocked again, when I heard that M has been appointed.

Now 'all the dust has settled' I am able to revert to my positive side, and the article above has highlighted certain things to me that have made me look forward with great positivity to the next two games. I shall be at the stadium on Tuesday ready to witness the next phase of the THFC roller coaster.......

2 hours ago, Garyjones1271 said:

I hope you are right, Gary. If you are I will be the first to congratulate you. I wasn't moaning, just expressing a cautious view. I have seen enough 'false dawns' in the last 3 decades (including Poch who fell at the last hurdle). Hence, while accepting his pedigree and feeling cautiously hopeful, I am not going overboard in welcoming him.

All that you said about his previous successes is true but is also history. He had limited success at Utd  with a couple of cups but didn't replicate winning the EPL or CL. I want him to be successful but I am not confident enough to predict it for the moment. At 80, I have learned to be less headstrong and more patient. 

COYS

10 minutes ago, Tonto911 said:

Yes, it was time for something to happen.

We have two 'must win games' back to back, and probably M is the only candidate available now to achieve that.

He is now Coach/Manager at my THFC, so I will support him, as I did with Terry Neill and George Graham, and hope he does well for us and delivers more trophies.

I enjoyed all of the previous trophy winning  times that I experienced, first 'live' one was FA Cup final win in 1967, and maybe M will change and get back to coaching and developing home grown talent as he did at Porto.

Check this article out  https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/sport/soccer/--965393.html

The Poch was brilliant for my THFC, and me, right up until after the CL final, and I thank him for all of the joy that he brought me in that period.

I can't believe that you can't even acknowledge what he has done for the club, and describe him as you do, he was on a learning curve as well all through his time with us.

He is a totally honest and decent man and deserves respect, and he has consistently demonstrated that he is also highly intelligent.

I was shocked last evening when i heard it on the radio, and shocked again, when I heard that M has been appointed.

Now 'all the dust has settled' I am able to revert to my positive side, and the article above has highlighted certain things to me that have made me look forward with great positivity to the next two games. I shall be at the stadium on Tuesday ready to witness the next phase of the THFC roller coaster.......

I get you tonto believe me I can see why you and a million other Tottenham supporters love poch and hold him in such high regard. My views have always been those of 1 supporter out of 100 who didn’t believe poch was doing the job others saw. I never saw what anyone else did. I have to be frank and honest but I’m no idiot and can see why he had the other 99 people fully behind him.

mourinho at your Tottenham should be welcomed by us all and I’m already arranging to go to the next home match if I’m fit enough.

what I think is simple for Jose to be at our club he would 1,000,000% had assurances. Can you imagine we take 9 out of the next 12 points climbing to 6th and only 4 points off top 4.?

jose telling levy I need 2 world class players to get into the top 4 and levy not backing him?

i am positive there has been several discussions regarding new signings and I honestly believe we have the perfect man in charge of our great club tonto

I don't know what to think of Mou. But one is for sure, the decision is time changing! 

I see the points Gary brings on the table, he was special, although I think, you can't compare what he has achieved in the past and what he represents today. His success is long gone, but he still has a name and thats positiv. I also think, we'll profit from his staff, all above the scouting. We can also profit from his experience with the clubs and players he was in charge of and is technically understanding, but for the thrill I hope he learned from his mistakes and have created new systems according to the last results we have seen from him in the Prem. But to be fair to him, Pogba was a pain in his ass! And that is what I meant, when I wrote the managers have less to say in modern football, cause its cheaper to sack a manager in contrast to players who cost the club a fortune. Whats next? A app were you can rate the managers? Ridiculous! 

All in all we should stay optimistic, but what annoys me is the fact, that he had never considered us in the past, but now his ego got a crack he comes along. Also, because it seems he will get money in his hands what Poch hasn't. We'll see. It will be a fight between the egos, I guess.

We can't change the circumstances and I won't compare Mou with his teacher pet AVB, cause I know Mou has all the abilities to put it straight. AVB is just a shmuck. I'll give him a chance and hope this is the turning point we need