Spurs Web
Hastingsyid

new members

Have to laugh when you check on some of the new members in here. They sign in and have e-mail addresses that look like two gallons of alphabet soup has exploded onto my computer screen. They never contribute anything and are never seen again. What is the benefit ????

Maybe @Hastingsyid can shed some light onto the subject ??

2 hours ago, Hastingsyid said:

I know I've just approved him lol

2 of them now KIN HELL :em5:

OMG.

Borodin is younger than me and may be able to cope, but me at my age, I don't know. I have  little time for kids between the age of 1 and 50!!!

LOL

COYS 

32 minutes ago, Mr8ballJR said:

Hello everyone my name is Alfie Bradford the son of Matthew Bradford (Mr8balls) supported spurs since I was born dad gets angry when spurs lose lol

Welcome Alfie, you may want to change your dad's name in your post. I'm pretty sure he hasn't got that many :dd:. Let's hope you join us in a very eventful week for the club where we get ourselves a new DOF and a new manager :thumb:

6 minutes ago, Hastingsyid said:

hey youngun good to have another Mr8ball on board :a:  it really really is :bb:

At least he will post some good info chaps wait for the English frabrizo 

49 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

I think I need to have a word with "Son of Crom" and get him on here - he is Spurs nuts and has made sure my 9 year old grand daughter is guaranteed a life of sporting misery - she is Spurs crazy too

Get it done :thumb::2074087892_yid1:

Welcome @Bulletspur

We are a friendly bunch on here - being small, you could say we are a family. We have helped each other to get through this wretched pandemic. 

Why don't you introduce your self on here with a few details about your self?

In 'general', there is a thread called King's of White Hart Lane. It was started by Mr8Ball and is our virtual pub where you can pop in and start a conversation about anything if you just want a chat - someone will answer. 

I look forward to reading your posts. 

COYS 

Spurs supporter for forty years  since the 1981 Cup final. Actually, initially was cheering for Man City for a whole 15 mins until a Mr Ardiles and  Mr Hoddle caught my eyes in that match. I was living in Jamaica at the time

Moved back England 1982 where after I stood (then  sat) in the East stand  (the shelf) cheering my beloved Spurs, before moving to Canada  in 2010, where I am now a board member of the Spurs supporters club here in Toronto.

1 hour ago, Bulletspur said:

Spurs supporter for forty years  since the 1981 Cup final. Actually, initially was cheering for Man City for a whole 15 mins until a Mr Ardiles and  Mr Hoddle caught my eyes in that match. I was living in Jamaica at the time

Moved back England 1982 where after I stood (then  sat) in the East stand  (the shelf) cheering my beloved Spurs, before moving to Canada  in 2010, where I am now a board member of the Spurs supporters club here in Toronto.

Well welcome aboard mate and keep the posts coming. Always great to here from our fellow International supporters :thumb:. If you have a website for your Toronto club please let us know.

20 hours ago, Bulletspur said:

Welcome on board. 

It is so refreshing that we now are finding those who have joined this year actually post instead of just treating the forum as a newspaper. 

Your contributions will be gratefully received. 

COYS