PL: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Chelsea

Tottenham v Chelsea  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What's your result?

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

1 hour ago, Arniej said:

Well done Chelsea, you have high lighted what a fucking shit outfit we are, overpaid, no passion, unfit. Three or four players not fit to wear the shirt. Thank you Tottenham FC you have totally fucking ruined my Christmas 

They will ruin new year too.

4 minutes ago, Royce 71 said:

Turgid crap! I refuse to watch this Spurs side again if any 2 of Dier, Sissoko or Aurier are selected in the first 11 and therefore (and this might please one or two) post!

Sorry but sissoko was not bad today

14 minutes ago, Spurfect said:

I wouldn't. It is a yellow. Seen Mount and Rüdiger laughing behind his back. They have learnt a lot of David Luiz. Was it a yellow for Tobey? No, this match is fixed from the beginning. Every of our counter attacks was interrupted from that shit refeee

And you are saying we wouldn’t have laughed.    You cannot kick someone in the Stomach when You are on the floor.    Stupid by any accounts and totally unnecessary.    I’m sorry, but we would have been baying for a red.   

Shocking performance!  The Var team screwed us today as no way was that a pen (indirect free kick max for high boot/dangerous play) and secondly son’s conduct was no way violent and rudiger needs to be punished for play acting.  Still, we were embarrassing from start to finish today and Mourinho’s negative line ups are worrying indeed. His continued faith in Dier, Sissoko and Aurier is just baffling.  We have better players at his disposal so what he’s playing I don’t know.  Hopefully he learns his lesson from this match, although I thought it was evident enough from the Man U game and he didn’t then so won’t hold out any hopes!

1 hour ago, Tazzy said:

And you are saying we wouldn’t have laughed.    You cannot kick someone in the Stomach when You are on the floor.    Stupid by any accounts and totally unnecessary.    I’m sorry, but we would have been baying for a red.   

Never, Rüdiger have fouled Son before. I stick to what I see. Shit referring 

I'm lost for words. I'm struggling to find excuses for what went wrong and can't. If this is the best we can do having had a week to prepare for the match then the future doesn't look as bright as it did before kick off. It is becoming to look as if the honeymoon period is over. 

There's no point in whinging and moaning. It has happened and we can't change it, so I can't be bothered regurgitating all that was wrong. A bad day at the office and all I can do is get over it and get on with my life. 

COYS

On 19 December 2019 at 10:05 PM, Asc3 said:

I feel as if I should not say anything....but I am a Football fan and .this is not acceptable and decent people should stand up and be counted.!!!!!

For those that missed the original post it contained hateful violent comments about Chelsea's fans and disrespectful comments about a female in a crowd scene.

At the ground today there was an item thrown towards the Chelsea goalkeeper and I believe racist monkey chants towards a Chelsea' player (Rudiger)....and that is why comments cannot be ignored!!!

Spurs have suffered in more than one way today.

We'ii become known as the flat track bullies soon, alright shaftin burnley 5 nothin, but everytime we play a decent side we struggle. Attitude maybe (I thought Mourinho brought a winning mentality). We were woeful today, as we were against Man U, lucky to get away with 2 nil.

Sonny behaves stupidly again, how many more times is he going to react to a foul and get sent off ?

Defensive mistakes by Aurier, (again), and daft challenge (a first) by Gaza...cost us today. First half misses by The Kane and Sonny didn’t help...

So much for fortress WHL.

NDombele has to start instead of Dier.

We had nobody prepared to hold the ball.

Whats going on ?

I've said it every one of our games that Antony Taylor has reffed - he is one of the worst refs around at the moment.

I couldn't believe my ears when the commentators were saying that he is one of the elite refs in the PL along with Michael Oliver! WTF?
Oliver IMHO is the best ref in the league by far and most of the rest are WAY behind him.

IMO Son is definitely wrong to react this way. Rudiger acts like he got shot in the chest.

I think every football fans agree that a player should not fake an injury to get another player sent off.

Give a red cad for a silly foul like this just escalate the situation and kill the game.

Ps: Happy Christmas one and all and  I'll leave you with this message for 2020...…..

I f-ing hope to see Poch get a top job with a top board who are prepared to back him when needed and he goes on to win trophy after trophy! An if I do then I also hope all those Levy loving, book balancing supporters enjoy the turgid football they now have to endure week after week!

Has anybody video material of that controversial racist scene? If thats true, the stewards better stop the Italian from entering the stadium. I'm sarcastic.  

More and more I give up on that club that transformed to a monster. 

"Spirits that I've cited // my commands ignore!" 

Well ,,we need Hugo back in goal,,we Ben Davies back,,,,and we need a proper right back,,,,dier doesn’t distribute the ball fast enough,,,,sissoko just runs about ,,,which means we basically didn’t have a midfield,,,our front 4 all had to drop back to cover that area,,,which meant we didn’t have any one up front ,,,Willian had aurier in his pocket from the kick off,lampard had obviously picked aurier as the week link and told Willian to just keep attacking that side ,,,,,we need a proper central midfielder I.e a gazza there !!!!! Ericksen well why does he take the corners??? He never beats the man on the front post ,,,,,at least it wasn’t Watford ,,,,,what’s wrong with launching it long ,,when we can’t compete in the central areas,,,