Neophyte

PL: TOTTENHAM v Liverpool

Tottenham v Liverpool  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What's your result?

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

Well I think we are back to where we were 4 years ago. Probably a 2 out of 10 chance of a Win.  If they have an off day and we play well we could scrape a lucky win. Penalty/VAR could be useful. Head still says lose.

I see a guy in the gym who supports Liverpool who said he was worried that we would sneak it!!!! I think he was just trying to be kind to me and trying to not looking as if he was gloating. 

I always hope for the best in my heart but deep down I have already started to feel nervous. I can just about cope with losing by the odd goal, my real fear is being made to look worse than 2nd rate and conceding 3 or 4 goals which will cement the concern that we really are deep in the mire.

I am still holding on to the hope something will happen in this transfer window a that Jose will come up with something that will get us back on track. Shocks regularly occur in the EPL, so I will get my new prayer mat out ( I ceremoniously burnt the old one as it has let me down too often) and pray for a miracle. 

I'm going to put my trust in my new prayer mat and go for a 2 - 1 win. 

COYS 

Dont tackle them in the box as its a nailed on penalty . hoping for an honest ref but wont hold my breath. Be as biased as the one tonight in the arsenal game ffs lacazete same reaction as son and not even a card. Xhaka 5 fouls 2 pretty poor and no yellow. Refs are bent 

This could be painful for us ,,,we must start faster,,we must match Liverpool from the kick off,,I know that’s gonna be difficult,,,aurier must not get caught out of position on the right early or mane will tear us to pieces on our right there left.

on the plus side I am hoping we can turn there defence and use the pace of son and Moura in the wide channels ,which would stop there keeper playing as the sweeper or he might have a mad moment and still try to cover out wide of his box in a race with Moura or son .

we gonna win this, a complete reversal of attitude , Kane out, players can prove themselves, their  first team not played for ages now so they wont last if we play high tempo.

I just hope we up and at them, fairly (well just about), go in hard, see how much they want it , leave Mane sprawled over the ad hoardings , take every chance we create and dont be afraid to kick lumps out of them if needed, get TTA wound up and red carded , Jose to go toe to toe with Zee German and win on and off the pitch

COYS this is where it all turns for us

Need to keep it tight and at least get to halftime without conceding but it's a big, big ask.

We've got the quality to score but also the ability to let a few in but my glass is half full so I'm going for a win as usual.

Stranger things have happened :-)

COYS

Over the last year I have made the effort to adopt the 'glass half full' attitude despite my head continually saying otherwise. It is a bit pointless having the motto 'Audere Est Facere' and then to always have a gloomy outlook. The time to feel gloomy is if the result goes against us. We proved in the quarter and semi finals of the CL last season we can upset the odds. Hopefully we can do it against Liverpool. 

COYS 

Stranger things have happened,,we all look at the previous games and think we will get smashed,,,,but our players fingers crossed wanna be the team that stop this unbeaten run ,,,we have the tools to do this fuck the bin dipping pricks coys 

21 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

Sorry ,,usspurs do you go to the supporters bar in Philadelphia on white lane lol my auntie lives in Philadelphia 

Hi there.....I go occasionally but I live about an hour north so it’s a bit of a haul. Easier to watch at home these days and scream and moan in the man cave! But I lived in london for 3 years and was a season ticket holder for 2 of them 1990 _1992 before I moved over here

0:7

Son, 9th min. but the ref will call it offside

OG Aurier, 12th min. (caused by a collision between him and Dier)

Mane, 38th min.

Mane, 41st min.

Wijnaldum with a screamer in the 43rd min.

Mane, 46th min. offside but the ref will give the goal

Penalty Salah and red card for Gazza the clown, 83rd min.

Origi 94th min.