Spurs Web
Mr8ball

Horse racing

Next to football ,cricket,pool,snooker,,my next next best is horse racing ,,,can’t wait for Cheltenham,,,,,look for a horse called all man kind ,,,Dan Skelton ,,Harry Skelton ,,,,this thing is a lunatic,,,

One of the greatest meetings of the horse racing calendar.

Millions of pounds are bet at this meeting.

I'll probably speculate a few quid.

Good luck Mr8

24 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Gave ya summerville boy fella ,,,lol,,,9-1 remember,,,I didn’t back it lol

Yeah I remember it,you also gave me the runner up,and I did the forecast as well.

All man kind is running at Cheltenham on the Wednesday or Thursday,,,,5/1 in the betting ,,,,,also look for a horse called chantry house,,,and mr Tommy tucker ,,,they look like nice each way bets 

Irish Derby tomorrow evening,, gonna give ya 2 to look at ,,,crossfirehurricane,,e/w or small win bet ,,,and order of Australia defo e/w interest .

also it’s the Northumberland plate aswell tomorrow afternoon the track will be slow cos it’s hot wink wink 

On 9/11/2020 at 7:02 PM, Mr8ball said:

Magic outsider Tyson fury tomorrow Doncaster each way bet 

I don't bet as you know, Mr8 but I am interested in whether your tip came off. If I had put £10 each way on, would I have won, and if so, how much. 

COYS 

On 9/17/2020 at 11:22 AM, Mr8ball said:

No mate it’s still running lol,,,the massive step up in grade was far to much ,,,,going from a class 5 ,,,,to the highest group 1 

Are you going to refund my wife who put a tenner on because of your tip?

COYS

On 10/15/2020 at 3:22 PM, Mr8ball said:

James run out off likes ,,,last Friday I won £900 

Wow!!!  I am really chuffed for you M8. Hopefully you have moved out of the red and into the black. 

I  think I will still maintain my abstinence from betting though. The saying goes, 'You'll never see a poor bookmaker', so I will resist the urge to take up betting on the gee gees.

COYS

Melbourne cup at 4am Monday Tuesday morning ,,,had £7 a place on a 100/1 shot mustajeer won the Ebro in England 18 months ago should go well from a good draw fun bet master of reality will go good aswell .,2 mill to the winner 

1 hour ago, Mr8ball said:

Borodin,,,,your namesake is running today 11.55 Doncaster,,,,10/1 

Leave well alone....no chance mate :6: oops just realised the time...too late anyway now.