Spurs Web
Mr8ball

Horse racing

1 hour ago, Mr8ball said:

My lucky 15 today ,,,all massive prices,,,,,,3.40 I am a game changer,,,4.50 abbey magic,,,6.35 timewaiitsfornoone,,,7.05 elite charboniere,,,

I'm a game changer is the 4.15 mate :thumb: currently 50/1  Abbey Magic 16/1  Timewaitsfornoone 45/1 and elite charbionere 40/1

I do like your sense of odds mate. I might go with Abbey Magic but I'll give the others a miss I reckon ... Good Luck

Blimey, first one came 4th at 100/1 and now Abbey Magic 3rd at 18/1 ... I should have bet on your tips today and not yesterday :em21:

On 4/30/2021 at 9:21 AM, Mr8ball said:

Like I said mate they were all there ,,,with a chance in hot races ,,,I am having another go today at punchestown,,,I like the big fields ,,,also it’s the 2000 guinneas tomorrow,,at Newmarket I will be having £2.50 e/way on naval crown 66/1 ,,this horse beat master of the seas in meydan over a mile 

You are a star...I had 1.50 each way at 66/1 so had 21.30 back. Cheers mate.

22 minutes ago, Borodin said:

You are a star...I had 1.50 each way at 66/1 so had 21.30 back. Cheers mate.

Wow!

Next time put a tenner on and you'll have  enough to take Bren out for a nice pub lunch and bottle of wine

COYS 

8 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Wow!

Next time put a tenner on and you'll have  enough to take Bren out for a nice pub lunch and bottle of wine

COYS 

When they open yeah ! Not until June 7th over here.

11 minutes ago, Borodin said:

When they open yeah ! Not until June 7th over here.

Wow! That is tough. 

We have been able to eat outside pubs and restaurants in groups of 6 since the 12th of April, and I think it is the 16th of May we can meet inside the establishments. 

One thing Boris has got right is the vaccination programme. Of course the EU has really ballsed it up which s why your lockdown has been so severe and for so long. 

COYS 

4 hours ago, Borodin said:

1000 Guineas at Newmarket today (3.40). I'm going for a horse called Statement, currently 9/1 :thumb:

Glad you had a small bet on naval crown m8 ,,,statement would be one of my selections dude for the 1000 also I like vandream at a nice price 22/1 ,,it came third to statement in there last race ,,,she was coming from way back so I think the extra furlong will help vandream ,,,,but again it’s a very hot race and the ground is very fast 

9 hours ago, Borodin said:

1000 Guineas at Newmarket today (3.40). I'm going for a horse called Statement, currently 9/1 :thumb:

B my m8 in the bookies told me to have an each way bet on star of emaraaty ,,,he said it’s gonna be close 

Chester May Festival this week (Wed 5th - Fri 7th). I used to love this meeting and went for 18 consecutive years. One of our business associates had County Stand badges and we were invited on each Thursday of the event. Wonderful days out, rarely came home winning but you didn't care. Maybe when all the restrictions lift I'll go back just one more time.

6 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Chester May Festival this week (Wed 5th - Fri 7th). I used to love this meeting and went for 18 consecutive years. One of our business associates had County Stand badges and we were invited on each Thursday of the event. Wonderful days out, rarely came home winning but you didn't care. Maybe when all the restrictions lift I'll go back just one more time.

A quick reminder, M8. 

If you have been given a hot tip, put a tenner on it and put it aside to take Bren out for that pub lunch when eventually you are allowed out. 

She might be worried at first that you have done something that is going to upset her, but then you will have earned Brownie points when she finds out you haven't and be fooled into thinking it was a romantic gesture. 

It's a tactic that works for me. 

COYS 

12 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

A quick reminder, M8. 

If you have been given a hot tip, put a tenner on it and put it aside to take Bren out for that pub lunch when eventually you are allowed out. 

She might be worried at first that you have done something that is going to upset her, but then you will have earned Brownie points when she finds out you haven't and be fooled into thinking it was a romantic gesture. 

It's a tactic that works for me. 

COYS 

582ciz.jpg

Having a lucky 15 today ,,,3 at ascot ,,one at Haydock these are my selections (not tips) ascot 2.30 Tyson fury ,,,3.40 full authority,,,4.50 album,,,Haydock,,3.10 historic heart ,,,50p each way ,,,with a 3.00 each way Acca 

18 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Having a lucky 15 today ,,,3 at ascot ,,one at Haydock these are my selections (not tips) ascot 2.30 Tyson fury ,,,3.40 full authority,,,4.50 album,,,Haydock,,3.10 historic heart ,,,50p each way ,,,with a 3.00 each way Acca 

I lost a fortune the first two days at Chester this week but managed to pull it all back on the Friday meeting (phew !). Ended up about €10 up. The joys of gambling on the horses :cc:

28 minutes ago, Borodin said:

I lost a fortune the first two days at Chester this week but managed to pull it all back on the Friday meeting (phew !). Ended up about €10 up. The joys of gambling on the horses :cc:

Up and down like a whores draws mate lol

On 4/30/2021 at 4:19 PM, Borodin said:

I'm a game changer is the 4.15 mate :thumb: currently 50/1  Abbey Magic 16/1  Timewaitsfornoone 45/1 and elite charbionere 40/1

I do like your sense of odds mate. I might go with Abbey Magic but I'll give the others a miss I reckon ... Good Luck

Blimey, first one came 4th at 100/1 and now Abbey Magic 3rd at 18/1 ... I should have bet on your tips today and not yesterday :em21:

Now what did I say you had to do with Mr8s tips? Oh yes, put a tenner on and then take Bren for a pub lunch.

Tut,tut. Consider yourself reprimanded young man. 

COYS