7 members have voted

1. 1. What's your result?

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

There's a bright brilliant young manager out of work at the moment

I suggest we hire him.........Pochettino 

Mourinho will ruin our club.

2-0 down and he waits until the 78th minute before realising we were never going to get a result with the 11 that were on the pitch.

The Special One.........fucking......Joking One.

1 minute ago, stanmac said:

There's a bright brilliant young manager out of work at the moment

I suggest we hire him.........Pochettino 

Mourinho will ruin our club.

2-0 down and he waits until the 78th minute before realising we were never going to get a result with the 11 that were on the pitch.

The Special One.........fucking......Joking One.

Why would Pochetino come back to working for a tightwad like Levy? This team is completely fucked from back to front and especially at manager.....h hi e has shown himself to be utterly clueless and unable to inspire players 

1 minute ago, Paxton said:

We might well drop to 7th in a couple of hours but I would gladly choose dropping back to 14th (where we were) if it meant we could get another manager in. 

I tend to agree. We either cut loose and start again and hope that a much needed rebuild and no CL games can help the club get back to what is proper Spurs. Otherwise it’s more years of slowly dying 

if any of us was paying a workforce for the good work they had done for an hour and a half and they did you proud, yeah ,happy to pay. who the fuck would in their right mind would pay those primadonna prats in a white shirt today. how in gods creation does that waste of time winks even get an England shirt,he is so so above his depth its unreal. we,as a team unfortunately are way way not even near good enough, the summertime needs a MASSIVE clearout and hit the reset button. im so pissed off after that, I deep in my soul hate those rentboy scumbags, =weekend fucked. was going to say COYS, but whats the point....

Don't think we will make top 5 or six or seven, can't t even see where our next win is coming from, hope Norwich have an of day in cup, hehe.  Still got a world class stadium, pity guns and roses are going to be the best thing that plays in it this year.

I don't think Jose's tactic is negative. We just don't have the players to do the job right.

Tanguy built like a tank but so mentally weak to even play in PL. He is another cry baby like Paul Pogba.

Winks is only good enough against average teams. He plays 90 minutes but every midfielder even the subs on the field still contribute more than him.

Lo Celos is out of gas in the last 15 min.

Thanks to the FA to schedule the earliest game possible so we have the least rest against a team who didn't play in the midweek.

It's absolutely unacceptable that the PGMOL to come out with statement regarding a VAR mistake regarding Lo Celso challenge.

They certainly did not release a statement on every VAR mistake this season.

The ref on the field didn't issue a card. The VAR ref didn't issue a card after the TV replay the challenge like 10 times. 

I don't see a problem if both ref come up with the same decision.

My view is that Lo Celso is trying to protect himself when the two players collided. His foot has to land somewhere. 

46 minutes ago, TC1000 said:

It's absolutely unacceptable that the PGMOL to come out with statement regarding a VAR mistake regarding Lo Celso challenge.

They certainly did not release a statement on every VAR mistake this season.

The ref on the field didn't issue a card. The VAR ref didn't issue a card after the TV replay the challenge like 10 times. 

I don't see a problem if both ref come up with the same decision.

My view is that Lo Celso is trying to protect himself when the two players collided. His foot has to land somewhere. 

Agree and honestly i dont think Lo Celso even knew he was there at first.  Its as per Sterling on Dele. And the foul by Norwich lad Cantwell ?? recently.  Total lack of intent equals no red card . 

Anyway anything that makes limphard angry is good 

Oh dear! I see no sense in ranting and raving - it won't change the result nor will it have any effect to putting things right.

We are Tottenham fans. Let those who support Arsenal, Chelsea and West Ham spew their vitriolic slurs but don't join them.

My take on the the current situation is that we are going to struggle as our 2 truly top players are out injured which is going to have a severe effect in turning out a very good side. Of the others, there are some good EPL standard players which should be enough to fight for 4th and 5th place. My worry is, after watching the last 2 matches, Mourinho seems to have reverted to his old fashioned negative defensive approach. When he first took over he allowed the side the freedom to attack and we had some good results and the football looked good. If he sticks to this way of playing and it continues to produce poor displays and results, I can see it affecting the players. They are attack minded players and can't be enjoying the way they are being forced to play.  The last thing we need is unhappy players. He upset all the players at Utd and we don't want it happening with us. 

Last week I said I would give him until the end of the season before judging him. But, if in the next few games,  we don't get back to attacking and controlling games and results don't improve, I don't think I can carry on giving him the benefit of the doubt. 

COYS

2 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

Oh dear! I see no sense in ranting and raving - it won't change the result nor will it have any effect to putting things right.

We are Tottenham fans. Let those who support Arsenal, Chelsea and West Ham spew their vitriolic slurs but don't join them.

My take on the the current situation is that we are going to struggle as our 2 truly top players are out injured which is going to have a severe effect in turning out a very good side. Of the others, there are some good EPL standard players which should be enough to fight for 4th and 5th place. My worry is, after watching the last 2 matches, Mourinho seems to have reverted to his old fashioned negative defensive approach. When he first took over he allowed the side the freedom to attack and we had some good results and the football looked good. If he sticks to this way of playing and it continues to produce poor displays and results, I can see it affecting the players. They are attack minded players and can't be enjoying the way they are being forced to play.  The last thing we need is unhappy players. He upset all the players at Utd and we don't want it happening with us. 

Last week I said I would give him until the end of the season before judging him. But, if in the next few games,  we don't get back to attacking and controlling games and results don't improve, I don't think I can carry on giving him the benefit of the doubt. 

COYS

Easy to come on here and post calmly 3 hours after the game mate. With respect 

Oh Dear!!! What has happened to the posters on this forum. Is Snowflake an appropiate word. We were 14th and in disarray. Everything  around POCH was on the downside. A number of individuals needed to be moved on or reconciled to new contracts. 

In one transfer window some stability was restored to the squad. Results improved to a credible 5th place. The snowflakes were content but not convinced. Major injuries to Harry Kane and latterly to Son caused concerns about goalscoring and resulted in criticism of tactics, formations and Jose's former history.

Going into today's game, away game, to a team  in 4 th place, we actually lost. It seems to have pleased a lot of negative posters who blame everything on Jose.

Well Snowflakes, nominate your new Manager who could do better under the circumstances and be prepared to fawn on the forum after our next win.

I used to be somewhat of a pessimist in Poch's last 2 years but nothing like the disgraceful comments on this forum today.

I should add IMO and lol to avoid negative responses. Lol.

I was out all day, I'm glad this forum was there where to take the pain of today or away all I can say is at least we've got each other boys and girls but I'm would do what it will do JM will set out the way he will that's football I've been watching it for 40 + years and probably used to the disappointment, what I can say is I'm from South London I was stuck on the train with loads of chelski chavs est 2001 today.and they have nowhere near got the togetherness that us yids have got, we've been through rubbish for 30 + years and still will stick together as one....Hotspurs one spursweb... we've had more bad times but will also have the good so we'll just have to keep Holding On to the roller coaster I'll give JM the summer to rebuild this team that's falling apart, clear deadwood, when some of the talismans are back hopefully we'll have a better run in.coys forever.

29 minutes ago, Asc3 said:

Oh Dear!!! What has happened to the posters on this forum. Is Snowflake an appropiate word. We were 14th and in disarray. Everything  around POCH was on the downside. A number of individuals needed to be moved on or reconciled to new contracts. 

In one transfer window some stability was restored to the squad. Results improved to a credible 5th place. The snowflakes were content but not convinced. Major injuries to Harry Kane and latterly to Son caused concerns about goalscoring and resulted in criticism of tactics, formations and Jose's former history.

Going into today's game, away game, to a team  in 4 th place, we actually lost. It seems to have pleased a lot of negative posters who blame everything on Jose.

Well Snowflakes, nominate your new Manager who could do better under the circumstances and be prepared to fawn on the forum after our next win.

I used to be somewhat of a pessimist in Poch's last 2 years but nothing like the disgraceful comments on this forum today.

I should add IMO and lol to avoid negative responses. Lol.

who u calling snowflake? U was the one who was more interested in defending unhappy  faces in a chelsea crowd photo who i abused whilst u and others had and were happily worse abusing our most succesful and popular manager for many seasons league position and CL final wise