Tottenham v Man U  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What's your result?

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

8 minutes ago, Alonso said:

Wasn’t a penalty and Dier has played well 

You are right that he played well - but he is guaranteed to commit at least one howler every game. I really think he's a liability.

1 minute ago, Alonso said:

That penalty was soft Crom.  Not soft enough to be overturned by VAR but soft.  That second attempt by Moss made his agenda clear. 

Just saw it again - we would have never been given that. If that had been Dele, he would have got booked for diving, but that still doesn't explain how he got goal side of Dier in the first place.

We need Ledley King to coach this lot.

What a shame what a waste  has someone said on here you can't put a brain and a coconut donkey dier Strikes Again. Replied ok up till then at the end of the day he's not a centre-back.

Merino next the way can't be put the subs on too late Kane and son were wasted... I thought sonny was never loads of energy but didn't want to take any one on Kane was just lost in no man's land.locelso look the fittest nearest supposed to be be at leasty none of it made sense really. Shame about Maura getting her in training but how because I saw him play and keep you up is over and it what did you get her on

4 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

Nice to have a balanced presentation from Sky - Evra, Keane and Neville.

Yes that was terrible the bias of the whole thing Man U orientated at our ground?

The winner  tonight was the fifa soundtrack was actually quite good for us.

I think the rest of this season is just going to be be a run down on getting players fit and realising that we've got to strengthen the squad and get rid of donkey numbnuts like dier

This coverage is really pissing me off. Who were Man Utd playing tonight? Was it a home game for them?

The game was between  two teams - it was a draw - it was played in London - it was played at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium. It's a fucking disgrace.

Sadly, there is little, if anything at all, to take from this match to inspire me with confidence. 

I think that all we have to look forward to is typical JM style football which gives caution top priority. We have attacking flair in abundance not that it was evident tonight. Does anyone know what Kane's roll was tonight? Damned if I know. We have a strong attack but don't play a style of football that allows them to exploit their skills. 

After the Norwich friendly I wrote I was disappointed that in the 2 hours of football we  didn't show we could score goals and that we did the usual and gave away goals from mistakes. I made the point that conceding goals from mistakes was the main reason we threw away points. Tonight's game proved that is still the case. 

We were lucky to score our goal as it should have been saved. Dier was stupid pushing Pogba in the back to concede the penalty. The match could possibly have been 0 - 0 which is quite depressing. 

That is 5 defeats and 2 draws in our last 7 games which is relegation results. Sorry everyone, but the hopeful enthusiasm which was returning to me is already starting to diminish. We had a fully fit squad plus some half decent transfers in, so I was hoping for better. If the West Ham games is no better, I only foresee a disappointing end to the season. 

COYS 

1 minute ago, Jamesinashby said:

Sadly, there is little, if anything at all, to take from this match to inspire me with confidence. 

I think that all we have to look forward to is typical JM style football which gives caution top priority. We have attacking flair in abundance not that it was evident tonight. Does anyone know what Kane's roll was tonight? Damned if I know. We have a strong attack but don't play a style of football that allows them to exploit their skills. 

After the Norwich friendly I wrote I was disappointed that in the 2 hours of football we  didn't show we could score goals and that we did the usual and gave away goals from mistakes. I made the point that conceding goals from mistakes was the main reason we threw away points. Tonight's game proved that is still the case. 

We were lucky to score our goal as it should have been saved. Dier was stupid pushing Pogba in the back to concede the penalty. The match could possibly have been 0 - 0 which is quite depressing. 

That is 5 defeats and 2 draws in our last 7 games which is relegation results. Sorry everyone, but the hopeful enthusiasm which was returning to me is already starting to diminish. We had a fully fit squad plus some half decent transfers in, so I was hoping for better. If the West Ham games is no better, I only foresee a disappointing end to the season. 

COYS 

Surely Morono must realise every time we get a free kick or go on a run it's better to stay attacking??? any of my players that stops during the attack or pass backwards on a free kick I would start fining, we broke down so many good runs it was ridiculous. And I never thought I'd say that I was disappointed with Sonny even his corner was terrible Kanes free-kick was poor and lamellar was good in his final pass was awful.

He pleaded on in the press conference that he watches videos of the other teams maybe you should look at his own team and realise when you've got a good attacking formation you don't break it down and let your players stop and pass the ball back to the bloody curl keeper again we sat back in that second half and just encourage them to come us that's why Pogba got the penalty it wasn't just Dyer's fault it was a bad Tactics Kane and son he was sitting in bloody defence how we going to counteract with them that deep

4 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

This coverage is really pissing me off. Who were Man Utd playing tonight? Was it a home game for them?

The game was between  two teams - it was a draw - it was played in London - it was played at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium. It's a fucking disgrace.

Sky sports pundit interview question 1: Did you or anyone you know play or have anything to do with Liverpool FC or Man Utd F (tea lady included).

Ans: Yes

Sky sports: You will make an excellent pundit. Jobs yours, handshakes all round.

2 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Surely Morono must realise every time we get a free kick or go on a run it's better to stay attacking??? any of my players that stops during the attack or pass backwards on a free kick I would start fining, we broke down so many good runs it was ridiculous. And I never thought I'd say that I was disappointed with Sonny even his corner was terrible Kanes free-kick was poor and lamellar was good in his final pass was awful.

He pleaded on in the press conference that he watches videos of the other teams maybe you should look at his own team and realise when you've got a good attacking formation you don't break it down and let your players stop and pass the ball back to the bloody curl keeper again we sat back in that second half and just encourage them to come us that's why Pogba got the penalty it wasn't just Dyer's fault it was a bad Tactics Kane and son he was sitting in bloody defence how we going to counteract with them that deep

When JM was managing Utd he had a squad overflowing with world class attacking players but stuck to his cautious defense minded style. It totally dispirited the dressing room and they stopped playing for him. My big fear when he arrived with us was that he would do that here. II am becoming increasingly worried that fear will come true..

A disappointing and depressing performance tonight. 

COYS 

3 minutes ago, nearlyscotsspur said:

Sky sports pundit interview question 1: Did you or anyone you know play or have anything to do with Liverpool FC or Man Utd F (tea lady included).

Ans: Yes

Sky sports: You will make an excellent pundit. Jobs yours, handshakes all round.

Interviews Harry Redknapp Jamie Redknapp and Glenn Hoddle and so sorry mate you're too Cockney for us

Get use to this "stagnant" style of play ladies and gents under JM. Sitting back against any 2020 PL side is poor tactics, as these days even teams in the bottom 3 are physically fitter than a decade ago when JM and his style was at his pomp and potentially more effective. Teams/squads these days (including the likes of Norwich, Villa etc, still have the energy and drive to put in a shift to the 95th minute, meaning any team playing against us with a 1 nil deficit will always have a chance!

We will finish 6th or 7th this season, so why not finish 7th or 8th and play with flair and have a go!!

Sorry for sticking my nose in but this style of football under JM is why I removed my nose in the first place!