Spurs Web
Mr8ball

C-virus

Hi all as ya all know this virus ,,is moving fast,,,my wife works in a/e at Addenbrookes cambridge ,,she worked Monday and Tuesday night ,,,now there are a couple of cases ,,,most probably more ,,,she is waiting for the call from the hospital ,,,in those 2 evenings she bled loads of patients,,,they are trying to find out who came in contact with these patients,,,now the hospital is nearly locked down ,,,,it’s mental 

15 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Hi all as ya all know this virus ,,is moving fast,,,my wife works in a/e at Addenbrookes cambridge ,,she worked Monday and Tuesday night ,,,now there are a couple of cases ,,,most probably more ,,,she is waiting for the call from the hospital ,,,in those 2 evenings she bled loads of patients,,,they are trying to find out who came in contact with these patients,,,now the hospital is nearly locked down ,,,,it’s mental 

ROI has closed schools and colleges, banned indoor meetings over 100 and outdoor meetings over 500. It will likely to happen here in the next 2 to 3 weeks. That means no football which could be for the rest of the season. If that happens, could they conceivably cancel this season and Liverpool could dip out of winning the EPL!  LOL

Although age wise I am in the danger zone, I am not bothered because  I have a very strong heart and great lungs from having been a sportsman and athlete for 66 years. I am fitter and stronger than a hell of a lot of people 30 years younger than me. (when I come back off cruises I keep saying I hate old people which amuses my friends coming from someone my age). 

The thing that that will irk me is no gym or badminton and being stuck in the house with she who must be obeyed finding me jobs to do!! 

COYS

Apparently 3 unnamed Leicester players are showing symptoms of the virus and have been sent home to 'self isolate'. I think your Mrs is right, Mr8 and this could see drastic action coming into force as early as some time next week.

The ATP has shut down for 6 weeks and the Australian Formula 1 looks as though it will be cancelled. 

COYS 

M8 my wife my wife has dealt and seen loads of shite at the hospital over 20 years ,,,1 was Myra hindley,,that was shite her looking after that monster,,,but this situation is horrible ,,,we have so many students from everywhere ,,the Chinese still think they can leave and come back lol

1 hour ago, Mr8ball said:

The fella keeps talking about predictions,,,are they the same people that didn’t predict Leicester,trump,and brexzit,,,if so we are buggered 

I have a prediction regarding sport. To be cancelled - the Euros, the Olympic games, the second half of the season in all the European leagues, Formula 1,most of all APT competitions, all golf competitions, horse racing etc etc etc. 

Then again, I thought Poch would makes us the best in Europe and JM would turn our slump around, get us 4th place and win the FA cup so I may well have got that wrong too. LOL

COYS 

M8 my wife has just been called into work ,,,there are 40 thounsand persons at Addenbrookes working and poorly ,,,,lots off staff have called in sick tonight ,,,ya didn’t see boris m8 596 cases but more like 10,000,,magic 

So what my wife does for Addenbrookes,,there will be only her self in a/e and 1 in the rest of the hospital ,,so 2 persons taking bloods out off patients for ,,do the maths lol without a virus easy lol lol there are supposed to be 12 on each lol 

Apparently LASK have lost around £850,000 tonight playing behind closed doors. Just imagine how much Spurs will lose per game. The small clubs in the lower divisions could go bust because of this lousy virus. 

COYS 

17 minutes ago, Asc3 said:

Hah a dozen those were the days!!! 4 or 5 on a Friday after a hard week.

When I was in the sergeants mess in Germany in 1963, a double brandy cost 2d - less than 1p!!  I was single in those days - happy memories. 

COYS