Spurs Web
Mr8ball

C-virus

On 3/12/2020 at 3:31 PM, Jamesinashby said:

Apparently 3 unnamed Leicester players are showing symptoms of the virus and have been sent home to 'self isolate'. I think your Mrs is right, Mr8 and this could see drastic action coming into force as early as some time next week.

The ATP has shut down for 6 weeks and the Australian Formula 1 looks as though it will be cancelled. 

COYS 

Apparently 11 of our players showing symptoms slow clumsy lethargic self isolating cant work in a team and just plain sick....not in the street way...

25 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Apparently 11 of our players showing symptoms slow clumsy lethargic self isolating cant work in a team and just plain sick....not in the street way...

You missed out who contaminated them - the Special One. They were quite healthy before he came. 

COYS 

The fact that the local elections have been postponed until next May and not this October speaks volumes. That suggests to me the Government can't see this ending in the next 7 months. 

My money is now on this season being written off as I can see no way of completing the outstanding games. They are likely to call off the Euros this summer, but if they can't play, it is not logical the EPL using that time to finish the season. Sorry Liverpool, it looks as though your 30 year wait for winning the league has caught the virus and the prognosis is it is terminal. RIP. 

The interest now is how they decide who plays in the European cups next year. 

COYS 

2 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

They even stopped the national hockey league ,,,thought they always played with no spectators,,,,grin,,,

How dare you mock the man's game of Hockey, Sir.

Both Asc and I were quite adept at the game during our time in the Army. We didn't roll around on the ground writhing in pretend agony when struck by the ball or the hockey stick like you wimpy footballers.

I challenge you to a duel tomorrow at 6 am at the bath grounds in Ashby. 

LOL

COYS

1 hour ago, Jamesinashby said:

How dare you mock the man's game of Hockey, Sir.

Both Asc and I were quite adept at the game during our time in the Army. We didn't roll around on the ground writhing in pretend agony when struck by the ball or the hockey stick like you wimpy footballers.

I challenge you to a duel tomorrow at 6 am at the bath grounds in Ashby. 

LOL

COYS

Hockey was an excuse for us ruffians to hook necks and batter each other at school...lol

In Cambridge all the big shops ,,,,none have bog roll,,,wipes ,,soap,,baked beans...etc,,pasta,,hot dogs,,,cereal,,and ladies monthly things ,,,,,bounus got my dads old beer fridge out of my shed for my boy Alfie,,,,wait for it lol he opened it and there were 2 bottles of corona beer in there lmfao 

total over reaction.

300 a year die from normal flu,  this wont get anywhere near that number on its own, people who are dying have underlying health issues where normal flu would have got them too. 

More people will die this weekend as a result of drink drivers than Corona , but the drink drivers will still only get a 3 year ban and big fine. 

WALOB  its only flu ffs play the games, blow ur noses and get on with life you poofs 

Now if a fit healthy youngster (or footballer) died then .... different kettle of fish, but theyre not , elderly die of all sorts of things 

No treatment for this mate only oxygen,,the flu can be treated,,,as well as pneumonia,,,Addenbrookes the biggest hospital in Europe 10 mins from door is locked down now unless you are nearly dead or giving birth ,,,you won’t get in not over reaction it’s bad 18 dead or more Asian flu did 200 thousand and the travel was shit then 1955 times have changed travel is easy now 

Infectious disease ward in Addenbrookes is full ,,my wonderful wife has done 4 night shifts this week she is a pa,,,Monday and Tuesday 2 patients came through a/e ( where she works) had the virus when they came in ,,,there was over 200,, on both nights they don’t know who those people coughed sneezed or spat on old or young ,,,French kissing anyone???my door is open 

2 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

In Cambridge all the big shops ,,,,none have bog roll,,,wipes ,,soap,,baked beans...etc,,pasta,,hot dogs,,,cereal,,and ladies monthly things ,,,,,bounus got my dads old beer fridge out of my shed for my boy Alfie,,,,wait for it lol he opened it and there were 2 bottles of corona beer in there lmfao 

All I know is I've got to stockpile on revels because I'm addicted to them if I don't get my coffee and toffee blast there going to be effing trouble

20 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Yeah baby revels god’s chocolate 

It's just a variety mate and excitement of what you're not going to get next it's a bit like my old days of playing those girls out there now settled and life now like single chocolate egg, same old chocolate empty inside.....lol