Spurs Web
Mr8ball

C-virus

With my unfortunate situation in being deprived of having kids and grandkids, I am very vulnerable when it comes to using the Internet. I have no young technological savvy family to help me. This forum has been useful to me and helped me out many times with basic problems. 

That is why I got rid of Facebook and have never joined Twitter or use these social media apps. 

I am happy in my archaic approach to modern living and will continue to ignore all attempts to drag me kicking and screaming into this modern way of living. I just wish someone could sort out the forum problems. 

COYS 

32 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

I am a dinosaur when it comes to modern technology. Although I am very limited as to what I can use, the Internet makes it easy to set things up. Anything can be set up and passed to 400+ people in minutes. Kids today are very cute at deceiving their elders and have been gifted the way to do it using the Internet. 

I suspect that someone spotted people arriving and alerted the police of a possible illegal gathering. I also suspect there are many illegal gatherings that escape being caught. 

I know I always harp on about the 40s and 50s, but then there were strict rules regarding behaviour with severe punishments. Today the young are encouraged to believe they are adult enough to do their own thing. They know, by and large, they will get away with things and there is no fear element to stop them. 

I have learned over the years there is a lot of truth in the old adage, 'You can't put an old head on young shoulders'. However, as the young seem to have taken over and they pull the strings, it is something we law abiding folk have to put up with with no control over. This is modern day Britain. 

In 50+ years time, these young people who have no respect for the law will find out the hard way that the beliefs they held when young were rubbish, but we cannot turn back the years to put things right. 

COYS 

I agree James. If this was a Youth orientated function there is even more reason to come down hard on them ( but it would not be excessive because everyone is aware of the rules and they have to know for their futures that rules have to count) and if there are excuses for them then their parents are responsible.

School security and caretaker and other school individuals would have known about this in advance. Someone to open the gates, turn on the heating supply the chairs etc etc.

Many individuals will have broken Covid rules in a minor way and excuses are offered which make it allowable for the Police to educate people and send them on their way with a warning.....but this was blatant. 

I believe the organiser was fined £10,000. Good but what about the 400??

18 minutes ago, Asc3 said:

I agree James. If this was a Youth orientated function there is even more reason to come down hard on them ( but it would not be excessive because everyone is aware of the rules and they have to know for their futures that rules have to count) and if there are excuses for them then their parents are responsible.

School security and caretaker and other school individuals would have known about this in advance. Someone to open the gates, turn on the heating supply the chairs etc etc.

Many individuals will have broken Covid rules in a minor way and excuses are offered which make it allowable for the Police to educate people and send them on their way with a warning.....but this was blatant. 

I believe the organiser was fined £10,000. Good but what about the 400??

Hopefully they will all be fined the new £800 fine. 

You have put a thought into my head.

It would be good if the parents of under age children were deemed responsible and fined for not keeping control of their kids. Also to punishing the miscreant children by making them follow the isolation rules for 2 weeks with their mobile/tablet taken off them for the duration. 

Of course it will never happen. It is more likely the kids will be sent for counselling when the need for behaviour  good will be explained to them, as 'educating' them will be deemed as the appropriate answer. The kids will leave laughing while holding 1 or 2 fingers in the air and planning their next rave.  

Thankfully, most of school age are being brought up to be more respectful, it is this minority which young people all tarred with the same brush. 

COYS 

Edited by Jamesinashby

I have posted about this on White Hart Lane but I thought it was worth a double shameful heads up in the news it's on the daily mail site about the Jewish girls school decided to have a wedding with 400 people there during lock down the place manage to catch only six people as a £10,000 fine but surely everyone at that wedding should be fined and they get the money and use it for good causes and punish those selfish idiots, the worst thing I've had a principal who used who was the rabbi died a few months ago of covid Madness....

On 1/22/2021 at 4:59 PM, Craig Truespur said:

I have posted about this on White Hart Lane but I thought it was worth a double shameful heads up in the news it's on the daily mail site about the Jewish girls school decided to have a wedding with 400 people there during lock down the place manage to catch only six people as a £10,000 fine but surely everyone at that wedding should be fined and they get the money and use it for good causes and punish those selfish idiots, the worst thing I've had a principal who used who was the rabbi died a few months ago of covid Madness....

posts on here previously about this too, IMO they should null and void the marriage, ie not validate the licence etc, then just drive a tank thru the whole party and kill the lot of them live on prime time TV, great viewing 

The police were out in force around my area ,,,a 25 year old decided to have a party ,,which was stopped by lots of police very quickly,,,,it was stopped before lots of kids turned up 

the parents were at work didn’t know anything about the boys idea 

Does anyone know is there an official date that Country's around the World have to declare True figures and Stats on the number of Covid Cases and the Actual number of deaths. 

After 6 months even that land of Openness and Honesty Russia realised they couldn't just keep quoting 100 plus deaths daily. Now they are quoting a steady 500 a day. I am sure many countries have such inept medical services they probably don't have a clue.

As the only country in Europe that Is suffering 1000 ish deaths a day perhaps our excellent NHS system is bettered by our ability to count ( and our level of honesty).

2 hours ago, Asc3 said:

Does anyone know is there an official date that Country's around the World have to declare True figures and Stats on the number of Covid Cases and the Actual number of deaths. 

After 6 months even that land of Openness and Honesty Russia realised they couldn't just keep quoting 100 plus deaths daily. Now they are quoting a steady 500 a day. I am sure many countries have such inept medical services they probably don't have a clue.

As the only country in Europe that Is suffering 1000 ish deaths a day perhaps our excellent NHS system is bettered by our ability to count ( and our level of honesty).

I agree. 

I think where we have a situation where someone has an underlying condition and gets Covid-19, we always say the virus killed them. It is not beyond the bounds of probability that it was the underlying condition. After all, I have had Covid as have tens of thousands of others and the effects were minimal. 

COYS 

23 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

The police were out in force around my area ,,,a 25 year old decided to have a party ,,which was stopped by lots of police very quickly,,,,it was stopped before lots of kids turned up 

the parents were at work didn’t know anything about the boys idea 

but the question is what are the parents going to do with their beloved son now?   surely kick the twat out the house and disown him at least, else i hope he goes to another party, gets Covid and gives it on to them and they cant handle it 

14 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

I agree. 

I think where we have a situation where someone has an underlying condition and gets Covid-19, we always say the virus killed them. It is not beyond the bounds of probability that it was the underlying condition. After all, I have had Covid as have tens of thousands of others and the effects were minimal. 

COYS 

yep if positive test within 28 days of death is goes down as Covid, mainly cos then theres very little paperwork, no need for post mortem , nice quick process. Having said that I am in no way saying Covid isnt real cos it is 

3 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

yep if positive test within 28 days of death is goes down as Covid, mainly cos then theres very little paperwork, no need for post mortem , nice quick process. Having said that I am in no way saying Covid isnt real cos it is 

I can prove that having had it. That means I can make a better judgement on it now which I couldn't before. It is deadly and destroying lives which is abhorrent. The point is, if this system is well wrong and thousands less have been killed by it, we deserve to know the truth so we don't come to the wrong conclusion when the inevitable blame game starts.

COYS

As I said to my boss ,,,yes thousands have lost there lives to Covid ,,,they may have had an illness,yes ,,,,,,but would have those persons have died so soon if they hadn’t caught COVID-19,,,the answer is no Covid excellarted there deaths ,,

and this situation will be the norm now ,,,there won’t be any change for many years 

Put it like this would have our wonderful member stan enjoyed another 2 plus years if he hadn’t caught Covid ,,,,yes the treatments he was getting was working

Also my parents both died of cancer ,,,mum lung cancer ,,,dad prostate cancer ,,,on the death certificates it’s says they died of pneumonia,,,no one dies of cancer on the there death certificates 

Does make you think met at a Spurs fan today he was helping me sort out a boiler exchange through green energy as I'm unemployed trying to and get some positives he said his mum died from Covid she was only 68 when in hospital with a broken arm and it wiped her out had a few underlying issues but nothing serious it brings it home..

My aunty has just been released from Addenbrookes after being in intensive care with Covid,,she has health probs for ever ,,,the care she got saved her .

also underlying to me suggests some people might not have known they had any conditions at all .

the docs told my dad they thought he had had prostate cancer for over 20 years ,,,and my mum also had breast cancer and didn’t know about it ( her body got rid off the breast cancer ) 

Just now, Mr8ball said:

My aunty has just been released from Addenbrookes after being in intensive care with Covid,,she has health probs for ever ,,,the care she got saved her .

also underlying to me suggests some people might not have known they had any conditions at all .

the docs told my dad they thought he had had prostate cancer for over 20 years ,,,and my mum also had breast cancer and didn’t know about it ( her body got rid off the breast cancer ) 

We've just been told our friend's mum is 90 and she's got over covid so there is Hope my mum's had the injection and I thought she'd be moaning all day about having a bit of a cold or a reaction but no don't worry she's only getting me round there cos she's dropped her remote control down the side of the bed.... this is a little bit confusing because she made out she was frail but when the doctor was coming she more or less redesigned her bedroom moving all the furniture around...heeeeeelp me

One off my best mates wife has got Covid ,,,,,she has been out of there house 3 times ,,always where’s a mask ( she makes them ) she went to the school to pick up the home schooling package ,,didn’t see anyone it was left in the reception,,no2 went to her local nissa shop ( mask on) for bread milk and wine ,,,no3 picked up delivery’s outside her front ,,no contact with the drivers at all .

her husband works from home ( I have mentioned him) running our gas supplies,he has only been out in the garden or walking with the kids ,,masks worn all the time .

Having had Covid-19 and my first vaccine jab, it appears I am not necessarily immune from catching this virus again. It simply means I is unlikely to kill me and the effects will be much less! Also, my current immunity to not catching it again may only be 6 months! 

That implies to me that it will be require immunising the whole population twice a year! Also, as this virus keeps mutating and is becoming very contagious and fast spreading, the current restrictions cannot be fully lifted  as new spikes may reoccur. 

This long tunnel, supposedly with a light at the end, appears to be lengthening as time passes rather than shortening. 

I'm sorry to be the bearer of possible bad news, but I feel more honesty is needed rather than false hopes. 

COYS