Spurs Web
Mr8ball

C-virus

A young boy like you getting a reaction from a small jab!! Tut! Tut!

Me, being a roughy toughy pre war baby, and while still recovering from pneumonia and Covid breezed through it. 

Unbelievably, the phone just rang and it was the Surgery booking me in for my 2nd Jab on the 9th of April

COYS 

On 3/13/2020 at 7:15 PM, Craig Truespur said:

Old times,10p to get on a bus for me when a pup.

Q

do we need face mask for a blow up doll

In pizza Express do I ask if chef from northern Italy 

Your reference to a blow up doll and this being a thread about a virus reminded me of the two guys who shared a flat. One was suddenly called away on business so he said to his mate "I have a parcel being delivered tomorrow and its private. On no account are you to open it, do you understand ?"..."Of course" was the reply "Wouldn't dream of it".

Next day a parcel arrived and the guy stared at it for hours, eventually his curiosity got the better of him and he opened it up. It was a blow up doll. Shocked but still curious the man inflated the doll and took it to bed with him to try out. The next morning he deflated it and folded it back carefully into the wrapping paper so his flatmate would never know. Three weeks later they were in a pub having a pint. The guy said "Excuse me asking, but you know that parcel that arrived for you while you were away"..."Yes" said the other one. "Would you mind telling me what was in it, I'm going mad trying to guess". His friend smiled and whispered "Don't tell another soul but it was one of those blow up dolls". Trying to act surprised the guy said "Bloody hell, are they realistic ?"...."Christ yes" said the other one "I got a dose off mine"

This is ridiculous.

I have felt reasonably well for a couple of days and this morning, as it is a fine day, I went for a 45 minute gentle walk at 2pm. Since then I haven't just felt physically tired. At the the same time I have felt sleepy tired and constantly yawning. 

I have been fighting off falling asleep. My worry is if I had gone to bed and not woken up for a few hours I would have missed my evening meal and then not known if I could have got any sleep tonight. 

I don't feel ill or unhealthy but have no energy and can't be bothered to apply myself to do anything as I also feel mentally tired. It's a real nuisance as I can't plan anything for tomorrow or the next few days. 

I get bored stiff and fed up and have no idea of how I can introduce some kind of normality to my life. I know a majority of those who get this virus either don't even know they have had it or hardly suffer from it. The thing is, until you get it, you won't know how it will affect you. There are many Covidiots who are taking the risk they will be one of the lucky majority. My advice is to not take that gamble. Although I am not very ill as such, I am bad enough that that it is totally buggering up my life with no apparent light at the end of the tunnel. 

Take all the precautions and stay safe. 

COYS 

Mate small steps will lead to big strides,,,,you not as fit cos off the illnesses,,,,so ya will be knackerd,,,,,and the fresh air and extra oxygen will make ya feel tired aswell cos your lungs are opening more ,,so there is more intake ,,,so walk ,,,then rest have strong tea and biscuits to get the sugar in your system,,then salsa dancing lol

I have been pretty miserable for the last few days. With the Newcastle and Utd results, they were of no help either. 

Hopefully today is the start of more normality and better health for me. I am feeling better than I have for a long time. 

I went to the gym this morning and it has lifted my spirits and raised my hopes. It was only light training, but my heart rate stayed between 85 and 97. Better still it dropped to the low 80s very quickly between sets. Speaking to my doctor friend he said it was the beta blockers working. Also the chest discomfort didn't come on which means the statins, beta blockers and aspirin I have been on for the last 6 weeks or so, are working. That, plus seeing all my friends and chatting to them has lifted the feeling of doom and gloom I have been struggling with. 

There may be no light at the end of the tunnel for Spurs, but it has, at least, returned for me. 

COYS 

I had my 2nd Jab last week. 

I have taken a photo copy of the email I received from the NHS saying my test result for Covid was positive. 

At the bottom I have added a copy of my bus pass to confirm I am the person named, and also a copy of my NHS card recording the dates and serial number of my 2 jabs which also has my name on it. 

For me that is the same as the "passport" they are talking about. Should an occasion arise in some pubs they are being stricter about letting people in, I wil carry this with me as proof. 

I'm unbearingly smug these days about having had Covid - it's a bit like wearing my army medals!! LOL

COYS