PL: Sheffield United v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Sheffield v Tottenham  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What's your result?

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

1 minute ago, Spurfect said:

If they can't win those matches, they don't deserve international football. Big player exodus in the making!!! Adios Harry, Adios Son gone for a fraction of their value. Don't mention the rest who is piss poor under a "piss poorer" manager! Mourinho hasn't convinced me in any sense and can put his ball possession up his arse! 

But its Levy who is responsible for that mess. I rather have the WHL back and watch CL-Football than this pile of mid table dog-shit in a new stadium.  

All in all, nothing has changed

Levy FUCK OFF 

How the FUCK can you blame Levy for this? You may as well blame Pochettino for getting so bad he had to be sacked. 

On paper we are a Top 5 Team. On paper we are a Top 5 Squad. Individually must of the players are has beens and needed this remaining part of the season to prove they still have it. Not many have earned their wages and certainly no one at he back except Sissoko.

Please no more huff about defensive player blah blah. A lot of the players are not good enough and even then are not working as hard as Sheff Utd.

As in the latter Poch days if you don't have goal scoring chances...you can't score goals. Hoping,praying wishing for a Harry hat trick. Oh Dear....Top 7 slipping away!!!

The break definitely affected us where you are on a roll and now you've gone to sleep again even lo celso is sleepy tonight you gotta give it to United they deserve it they work hard as a team. I feel a right Roycy rant coming on, if this is how Marino's going to set the team now out I don't want to watch it.. how can aderwield and Jan be sitting on the bench. Grrrrrr

I'll still be on the forum just 80% moaning.

The referee disallowed Kane's goal for a nudge....

Why didn't he send the Sheffield player off that elbowed Son.

This ref is very poor.

The problem is that covid came at the wrong time we can't even get rid of Mourinho now with mutual consent because we haven't got the money to pay him off and we haven't got the players to bring in.... so when Son actually plays advanced on the left it works can Marino actually see that

sad times

It's VAR's fault. It's Jose's fault. It's the long grass fault. It's having no fans fault. No your right  the defence didn't play very well. Harry and the rest of the ?? Didn't play very well. Lamela player very well.

We are sounding like a mid table team....moaning and blaming everything except our poor play....

13 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

Davies has been no worse than anyone else. Can't blame him for the 3rd goal !!!!!

I noticed Davies taking the knee when they scored.

Someone should've told him it's before the game starts not during the game.......useless 

1 minute ago, Asc3 said:

It's VAR's fault. It's Jose's fault. It's the long grass fault. It's having no fans fault. No your right  the defence didn't play very well. Harry and the rest of the ?? Didn't play very well. Lamela player very well.

We are sounding like a mid table team....moaning and blaming everything except our poor play....

The ball's too heavy 

There are 3-1 up and they were still out fighting us

I just don't think the players want to play for Mourinho I don't think he actually sets out any tactics there's no wing play to me he's got son in the wrong position and he's left the best defenders on the bench. How defending set pieces and corners are the worst I've seen in years. As for n dembele he shouldn't be seen in a Spurs shirt again....

Now we are in a dogfight with Burnley to finish in the top half. If it wasn't so tragic it would be funny!

Just now, Craig Truespur said:

There are 3-1 up and they were still out fighting us

I just don't think the players want to play for Mourinho I don't think he actually sets out any tactics there's no wing play to me he's got son in the wrong position and he's left the best defenders on the bench. How defending set pieces and corners are the worst I've seen in years. As for n dembele he shouldn't be seen in a Spurs shirt again....

I have to say that I don't see us being any worse than the last days of Poch. 

I don't think the players are not playing because of Mourinho - they are not playing for Spurs!

1 hour ago, Cromulentmart said:

How the FUCK can you blame Levy for this? You may as well blame Pochettino for getting so bad he had to be sacked. 

Easy! 

Levy didn't get us players that we desperately needed. If you wanna play with the big clubs you need a strong bench too (not literally. I mean strong reserve players). All above an alternative striker who can replace Harry, who get injured year after year after year after ... The club loses money on Eriksen and so they will lose money on Kane and Son. But according to him, the club also didn't react to the generation change that was needed a long time ago, so we didn't get an accurate replacement for key positions. IMO Poch saw this coming but had to live with the restrictions from the club owners and chairman. Poch may not have an eye for the right players, but Paul Mitchell has, who worked with Poch at Soton. But under the restrictions of Levy he did well to part ways with the dickhead and was successfully working with RB Leipzig, just to become DOF for Monaco! 

When you reach the CL finals with transfer restrictions, a bunch of exhausted and injury-prone players that ran out of steam, you have done all right as a manager IMO

Hope the bin dipper - city match will be more interesting to watch

12 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

Wasn't it Levy who got us to the CL final?

Spurs fans never want to hear this but in my old addled forgetful mind I think we had a large slice of luck to reach the Final. Even worse I still think we owe the football gods a few points and losses. Jose will eventually  get us to  us to Top 5 but 12 moths of clearing out and in mixed with more bad luck is coming our way. 60 years History suggest we can manage the situation even if some of us don't see it!!!!!

1 hour ago, Spurfect said:

Easy! 

Levy didn't get us players that we desperately needed. If you wanna play with the big clubs you need a strong bench too (not literally. I mean strong reserve players). All above an alternative striker who can replace Harry, who get injured year after year after year after ... The club loses money on Eriksen and so they will lose money on Kane and Son. But according to him, the club also didn't react to the generation change that was needed a long time ago, so we didn't get an accurate replacement for key positions. IMO Poch saw this coming but had to live with the restrictions from the club owners and chairman. Poch may not have an eye for the right players, but Paul Mitchell has, who worked with Poch at Soton. But under the restrictions of Levy he did well to part ways with the dickhead and was successfully working with RB Leipzig, just to become DOF for Monaco! 

When you reach the CL finals with transfer restrictions, a bunch of exhausted and injury-prone players that ran out of steam, you have done all right as a manager IMO

Hope the bin dipper - city match will be more interesting to watch

pretty much agree with that. Levy cost us after Jol, after Harry and after Poch at least. Three big improvements in the squad and expectations with the reigns of these three managers cannot be denied (I mean you can Im not saying Im God but my name is Michael which means Godlike so.....)  

Yet each time, Levy couldnt wait to dump them with little respect, fake thanks and nothing positive coming from their successors (ok Ramos won the reserve cup whoppedo) . Early for Jose admittedly and of course not the easiest of times so I reserve on him for now to be fair but not on Levy .

I don't believe our football will change next season under Mourinho. Nothing will change. Levy made a huge mistake, not firing Pochetino, but hiring this old expired muppet. 

We have a solution. Wolves manager. Super football, would match our players.

Sure we need new players, I think we need a generation of young players.