Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Jamesinashby

An attacking squad to be feared

I think we have assembled a formidable attacking force at long last. We no longer have to rely just on Harry and Sonny. 

We have played 8 games and already amassed 25 goals. With Harry 8 and Sonny 7 heading the table, we have scored 10 more. Moura 2, Ndombele 2, Lamela 2, Lo Celso 2, Aurier 1 and Dele 1. There are also others in the squad who are capable of scoring and likely to join the list

When you think of how creative we have become from all of the players in the squad, we don't need an Erikson to dictate the game. We are going to be a difficult team to stop scoring like Liverpool and City have been in the last 2 seasons. It is going to be very difficult for opponents to know who to pick to and what formation to use against us. JM has had it proved to him that he can trust all the members in the squad. That means he has an array of options to outplay the opponents. 

All those on here who love to slag off players, JM and DL rather than heap praise are going to have a miserable season with very little to moan about. 

What are the views of you guys and dolls? Am I living in cloud cuckoo land or, like me, have you morphed overnight to believing we really are back to pre slump days

COYS