Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Borodin

Don't Laugh At Arsenal

Anybody notice Kieran Turney perform the remarkable trick of tackling himself against Aston Villa yesterday ? VAR said no foul apparently so he got away with it. Lucky lad :6:

The message from AFTV (My favourite YouTube comedy channel) to the Arsenal fans is "Trust The Process". Yeah right....Ozil sits at home counting his money whilst Aubameyang signs a megabucks contract and then disappears on the pitch. Some process. Villa absolutely dominated them yesterday and could have had four or five. Arteta is out of his depth, rather like OGS. I fancy both of them to be gone soon. Happy Days !!

Tottenham fans are on social media this morning following the sending off of Pepe yesterday which means he will be unavailable for the London derby on December 5th. Best two I saw were "Pepe banned from Spurs derby, advantage Arsenal" and " Just the thought that it was possible we could have signed Pepe instead of Bergwijn makes me wake up in a cold sweat:7:

Have a look at these wages :

Aubameyang    £350k per week

Ozil                     £350k per week

Willian                £220K per week

That is nearly £1m a week being handed out to this trio with one of them spending all of his time playing FIFA 2020 on his playstation. I have honestly never seen the club in such a downward spiral but I must admit to enjoying every single second of their demise. I love watching the antics of the idiots on AFTV as they explode in anger as the matches unfold and the team disintegrates in front of their eyes. Superb viewing and long may it continue.

In the last two seasons alone they have spent £270m on bringing players in :8:....mind boggling.

Let's hope we can illustrate the chasm that now exists between our two clubs when they come to see us on December 5th with a convincing win.

During our inexplicable slump, we too often put in a Spursy performance. This season started with one and we had another in the EC. Since then, JM has, hopefully, got the team producing the results. 

I think that come the 5th of December, those Woolwich fans will be squirming with anguish as they crawl back into their holes. It is only what they deserve being a part of those idiot clubs who are ruining the game with the profligate wages trying to keep overrated and underperforming players.

The really funny part in all this are those pundits who, at the start of the season, were praising Mikel Arteta saying how brilliant a manager he is and how well they were going to be. 

Both those who run the club and the manager have completely messed up big time. 

COYS 

COYS 

7 hours ago, Borodin said:

I think some teams on hackney marshes need a player today ?! I can make some calls LOL

All seriousness though, what where they thinking paying almost 80m in fees for a player that no one had ever heard of ahah ! Let alone pay him £140,000 a week... Jesus 

Arsenal have officially lost it if they think they can get more than £30m for the lad... 

gotta laugh ! 

It was a day when Spurs battled to come away from Chelsea with a point and I was feeling slightly disappointed at a rather subdued performance.

Then I watched Arsenal Vs Wolves and Arteta's team kindly reminded me what shit football really looks like.

Thanks for that.

On 11/9/2020 at 5:32 PM, Borodin said:

The message from AFTV (My favourite YouTube comedy channel) to the Arsenal fans is "Trust The Process". Yeah right....Ozil sits at home counting his money whilst Aubameyang signs a megabucks contract and then disappears on the pitch. Some process. Villa absolutely dominated them yesterday and could have had four or five. Arteta is out of his depth, rather like OGS. I fancy both of them to be gone soon. Happy Days !!

AFTV is comedy gold, although I think the bald guy who looks like Gru from Despicable Me needs to be sent to anger management and given a high dose of blood pressure meds

Chelsea sell Willian and David Luiz....they are currently 3rd in the table

Athletico Madrid get rid of Partey...they are currently 2nd in their table

Lille get rid of Gabriel...they are currently 2nd in their table

Arsenal sign them all and are 14th :7: Priceless....

On 12/3/2020 at 2:06 PM, Borodin said:

Chelsea sell Willian and David Luiz....they are currently 3rd in the table

Athletico Madrid get rid of Partey...they are currently 2nd in their table

Lille get rid of Gabriel...they are currently 2nd in their table

Arsenal sign them all and are 14th :7: Priceless....

Brilliant research there, mate. The best laugh on this thread. 

COYS

How's this for a laugh.

The men have been sorted out from the boys with 5 of the accepted top 6 currently filling the top 5 places in the EPL. 

I wonder who the missing one is? Oh yes! The intruders from the wrong side of the river - Arsenal. 

As Cilla Black would say, 'A lorra, lorra laughs'. For the young whipper snapper, she was a successful pop star who came to fame in the 60s. 

COYS