Spurs Web
Borodin

Don't Laugh At Arsenal

3 hours ago, Borodin said:

Currently sitting in 11th spot their next three games are Leeds at home (Sunday) Man City at home (21st) and Leicester away (28th). Tough enough for anyone but in between those matches they also have Benfica home and away (18th and 25th).

This really could be demanding times and see them sink lower in the league and out of the Europa .... :7::7:

Loving it !!

You started this thread, 'Don't laugh at Arsenal'. Then you point this out to me! 

How can I stop these loud guffaws when you point this out? 

Sorry, but I have to disobey you on this one as it left me in stitches. 

COYS 

On 2/9/2021 at 5:13 PM, Jamesinashby said:

You started this thread, 'Don't laugh at Arsenal'. Then you point this out to me! 

How can I stop these loud guffaws when you point this out? 

Sorry, but I have to disobey you on this one as it left me in stitches. 

COYS 

Just to put the icing on the cake for future fixtures I read this about their Europa home venue against Benfica ... Athens :7:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56038137

Only managed a draw today against Burnley. We just have to beat these bastards when we play them. Have to widen that gap between us.

God bless VAR for disallowing their second half penalty appeal.

I shall be cheering Slavia Prague on tonight with every ounce of my being. If Arsenal get knocked out then maybe they'll start to realise just how bad the manager and team really are.

I'll have the match on TV and You Tube's AFTV watchalong on my mobile. I love hearing those idiots bleating and moaning when the other team score.

On 4/15/2021 at 5:13 PM, Borodin said:

I shall be cheering Slavia Prague on tonight with every ounce of my being. If Arsenal get knocked out then maybe they'll start to realise just how bad the manager and team really are.

I'll have the match on TV and You Tube's AFTV watchalong on my mobile. I love hearing those idiots bleating and moaning when the other team score.

The real pity of Arsenal winning is the chance remaining for them to win the CL. Apart from giving them bragging rights, we need Utd to win it in case the miracle happens and we finish 5th.

COYS 

1 hour ago, Jamesinashby said:

The real pity of Arsenal winning is the chance remaining for them to win the CL. Apart from giving them bragging rights, we need Utd to win it in case the miracle happens and we finish 5th.

COYS 

You mean Europa League my friend (EL) but winning would qualify them next year for the group stages of the CL. I'm praying it's anyone's trophy except theirs, even Man Utd's.

Tomorrow night I am having paella for my tea and buying two bottles of Rioja wine ready for the match. I shall be digging out my sombrero and putting Viva Espana on the record player. It's been bad enough having to watch City and Chelsea make their way to the CL final without having to endure Arsenal getting past Villareal in the Europa League too, surely they have to lose.

I suppose it's too much to hope that the announcement of Mourinho's impending arrival at Roma could motivate the team to stage a miraculous comeback against Utd ??

Absolutely useless tonight ... Aubameyang hits the post with a header and Arteta takes him off ... WTF ??

No Europe next season, surely the manager is sacked after this.

:dd:

£45m for Partey, £72m for Pepe and Aubameyang who is on £400k a week gets subbed, plus they signed the pillock Willian on a free from Chelsea

58kay3.jpg

26 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Absolutely useless tonight ... Aubameyang hits the post with a header and Arteta takes him off ... WTF ??

No Europe next season, surely the manager is sacked after this.

:dd:

So entertaining..... Foyth in the final, then back to us at right back......

Arteta's record with Arsenal :

Currently 10th in the Premier League / Lost to Everton back to back / Burnley win there after 46 years / Leicester win there after 47 years / Villa win there after 92 years / Lose to Villareal in EL semi-final and out of Europe for the first time in 25 years.

It's the stuff my dreams are made of :1579412966_emo1:

With no European football income next season and a huge wage bill for some of their players maybe Kroenke will consider selling them after all.

7 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Apparently Kroenke has now agreed to meet the potential buyers of Woolwich at his home in Aspen, Colorado. Daniel Ek, Thierry Henry and Patrick Viera will fly out to meet him tomorrow and Bergkamp's train arrives June 12th.

Is Daniel Ek putting up all the alleged £1.8 billion? If not, the 2 are likely to be filing for bankruptcy in a few years as simply having them involved guarantees SFA. 

The other worry is the name Daniel. It begs the question, "is the aim to get rich or to win trophies"?

COYS 

On 5/7/2021 at 4:45 PM, Jamesinashby said:

Is Daniel Ek putting up all the alleged £1.8 billion? If not, the 2 are likely to be filing for bankruptcy in a few years as simply having them involved guarantees SFA. 

The other worry is the name Daniel. It begs the question, "is the aim to get rich or to win trophies"?

COYS 

Sadly my friend if this happened then Arsenal would have a new owner similar to Abromovich. Daniel Ek is a fanatical gooner, and I mean fanatical. He apparently has their games showing even if they conflict with business meetings. The guy would be hell bent on making Arsenal a major force in football and be willing to back up his dreams with hard cash. Such a pity Levy's dreams are all connected to bricks and mortar instead of fans and football.

Arsenal interested in signing Raheem Sterling :

https://www.thesun.ie/sport/football/6981342/arsenal-transfer-news-live-sterling-mahrez-xhaka-odegaard/

They have bought some crap the past few seasons but paying for that clown really would be the icing on the cake.