Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
LiamCOYS

Son Deal Almost Complete!

Spurs in advanced talks to agree mega deal after Lewis contract breakthrough 

"Tottenham are in advanced talks to agree a mega-money new contract with Son Heung-Min.

The star attacker is set to join Harry Kane and Tanguy Ndombele in the top bracket of Spurs earners following a breakthrough in discussions.

A Tottenham source has told Football Insider that Son, 28, has been offered a five-year deal worth more than £200,000-a-week.

This comes after it was revealed earlier this month that Spurs owner Joe Lewis had given the green light for a mega-money Son contract.

The Londoners are confident it will be tied up in the coming weeks, and ahead of the opening of the January window.

His current deal runs until 2023 but the club hierarchy have agreed to reward him for his outstanding form."

I think it was a no brainer that son was gonna be offered a contract that reflects the world class player that he is. Stuck it out through thick n thin and has been rewarded for his loyalty. Exciting times to say the least!

£200,000 p/w would put him up there in the top 3 paid players at spurs including Ndom and Kane. Lets hope Ndom can step it up and act his wage now too. 

It doesn't surprise me in the least. As I have said in other posts, he loves Spurs passionately and it would break his heart if for any reason he had to leave. When he is old and grey and looking back on life, he will look on his days at THFC as the happiest time in his life. 

COYS 

4 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

It doesn't surprise me in the least. As I have said in other posts, he loves Spurs passionately and it would break his heart if for any reason he had to leave. When he is old and grey and looking back on life, he will look on his days at THFC as the happiest time in his life. 

COYS 

Let's all hope and pray he also has some medals to look at to remind him of the successes he and the club achieved during his (hopefully long)stay. :16: