Spurs Web
Jamesinashby

Reaction to Klopp's moaning

Klopp is moaning about the number of games they have to play and the poor loves who play for him are on there knees. He is blaming the Broadcasters. 

#bbcfootball

Ian: Why blame the broadcasters? It's the clubs that agree to the schedule... More money for them if they are on TV

Paul: You could always refuse the TV money and get back to playing Saturdays at 3, oh wait...

Some good replies to his moaning. 

COYS 

Chris Wilder was spot on in this article. Klopp appears to be trying to represent all the clubs but it's really only Liverpool he's concerned with. I guarantee if he didn't have so many injuries at the moment he wouldn't be complaining about any fixture backlog at all. To put it bluntly Jurgen 'Shit happens' so just suck it up and get on with doing your job which apart from the moaning bit you are obviously  doing very well.

https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/sheffield-utd-boss-wilder-slams-liverpool-rival-klopp-stop-moaning-and-stop-being-selfish-4348521#popup-sso

I am thoroughly enjoying Liverpool's fall from super team to being an ordinary top 6 club.

Their defeat to Real Madrid last night was a pleasurable watch for me. 

I still feel angry about that non penalty in the CL final against us so now it is my gloating time against them. 

COYS