Spurs Web
Audere Est Facere

V Arsenal date and time?

Looking at 5th December on the BBC Sport scores and fixtures, it is showing all the EPL teams KO's at 3pm. Looking at my Daily Mail free Fixtures Booklet it shows all the teams playing on the 5th. 

So it seems for some unknown reason it is going to be a normal old fashioned Saturday. 

COYS 

COYS 

5 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Looking at 5th December on the BBC Sport scores and fixtures, it is showing all the EPL teams KO's at 3pm. Looking at my Daily Mail free Fixtures Booklet it shows all the teams playing on the 5th. 

So it seems for some unknown reason it is going to be a normal old fashioned Saturday. 

COYS 

COYS 

I agree that's what it looks like at the moment but I just cannot see how they would allow a team to play a European fixture on a Thursday evening and then a league match less than 48 hours later. Surely it will be moved to the Sunday ??

13 minutes ago, Borodin said:

I agree that's what it looks like at the moment but I just cannot see how they would allow a team to play a European fixture on a Thursday evening and then a league match less than 48 hours later. Surely it will be moved to the Sunday ??

I think 'hopefully' as opposed to 'surely', as how often do we see sensible decisions. 

COYS 

no they havent decided the TV schedules yet for Dec onwards but just wondered if anyone knew anything inside 

We will be Sunday for sure, just hope its either mid day or 4pm or later so dont clash with England rugby as cant record Amazon tho can watch it later i guess 

On 11/23/2020 at 6:01 PM, Borodin said:

You could be right there mate maybe they'll move it to the Monday but I'm not sure when they make the decision of we got Europa game that week after

Time is right on the BBC website it's still showing as a Saturday kick off as you had said that can't be right 48 hours after our Europa game and then we've got another one on the 10th,

I'd love us to win this Europa League but bloody hell the fixtures are still too much why can't they slim it down it's ridiculous just put it to a Knockout stages

2 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Time is right on the BBC website it's still showing as a Saturday kick off as you had said that can't be right 48 hours after our Europa game and then we've got another one on the 10th,

I'd love us to win this Europa League but bloody hell the fixtures are still too much why can't they slim it down it's ridiculous just put it to a Knockout stages

I’d imagine that this a just place holder for now , gotta be a Sunday afternoon or Monday night surely ! 

44 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

This match now on Sunday 6th. Well done to those who were sure it would change. 

COYS 

What a relief that is. It would have been madness to play Thursday night and Saturday afternoon!