Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Borodin

Jose Loses Bet With Reguilon....

Apparently Jose had a bet with Reguilon that he lost and it has cost him £500. He posted this picture on instagram of the two of them with a rather unusual cut of meat and commented  "A promise is a promise. It costed me £500 but I keep my promises"

Explanations will probably be demanded by the media during his pre Europa League match interview and maybe we will all know more then.

image.jpeg.55b14c2bdca6e48ed1e4a55d35094366.jpeg

Anybody have any idea what meat it is ? As a Welshman I only recognise a leg of lamb or beef .

6 minutes ago, LiamCOYS said:

Hilariously I meant monkey as in £500 :4: 

I’d guess a steroid injected lamb lol ! 

Yes I did realise you meant £500 but I just couldn't resist. It looks to me like venison and that would explain the £500 cost, because as we all know (get ready for it....) venison is dear !

Yeah I know lads

1 hour ago, Borodin said:

Yes I did realise you meant £500 but I just couldn't resist. It looks to me like venison and that would explain the £500 cost, because as we all know (get ready for it....) venison is dear !

Yeah I know lads

cor blimey mate, ona roll today aint ya :4:

4 hours ago, Borodin said:

Apparently Jose had a bet with Reguilon that he lost and it has cost him £500. He posted this picture on instagram of the two of them with a rather unusual cut of meat and commented  "A promise is a promise. It costed me £500 but I keep my promises"

Explanations will probably be demanded by the media during his pre Europa League match interview and maybe we will all know more then.

image.jpeg.55b14c2bdca6e48ed1e4a55d35094366.jpeg

Anybody have any idea what meat it is ? As a Welshman I only recognise a leg of lamb or beef .

It has to be something expensive like venison.

COYS

Mystery solved, another website printed this with the story : The Spurs boss posted an image on social media of him and the Spain international enjoying some Iberico ham, with the caption: ‘A promise is a promise. It costed me £500 but I keep my promises.’

The dearest meat is from a pig that has been fed purely with acorns apparently, here's a link explaining all about it, very expensive stuff.

https://www.jamon.com/about-jamon-iberico.html

4 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Mystery solved, another website printed this with the story : The Spurs boss posted an image on social media of him and the Spain international enjoying some Iberico ham, with the caption: ‘A promise is a promise. It costed me £500 but I keep my promises.’

The dearest meat is from a pig that has been fed purely with acorns apparently, here's a link explaining all about it, very expensive stuff.

https://www.jamon.com/about-jamon-iberico.html

Very similar to Bellota ham then! Favourite of mine around christmas... not cheap either so this must really be the good stuff lool .