Neophyte

20/21 EL: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Ludogorets Razgrad

Tottenham v Ludogorets  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What's your result?

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

Okay, anyone looking to watch the match tonight via an android tablet, mobile or Amazon firestick may find this useful :

On your device visit www.kpfiretv.com and it will give you a listing of available apps to download and install. Scroll down to the heading AMAZONFIRE/ANDROID IPTV

There you will see a few apps listed but the three I recommend are LIveNetTV 4.7.4 , Media Lounge 3.0.0 and TVTap Pro 3.0   just click on any of those and the download will begin, then install. In the sports sections of each you will see every channel you could want to watch..... football and loads more. Please note that Media Lounge does have an 'adult' section but when you try and access it will ask you to set up a pin code security number. (So I've been told :one:)

Now for any football match channel listing go to this link https://sporteventz.com/en/

Choose your league on the left hand side and the channels are in a scroll box to the right of the match you want to watch. Sorted !

If anyone requires any further advice just send me a personal message and I'll try and help. :16:

PS

If you just wanted to download Media Lounge and nothing else then simply go to this link http://bit.ly/loungedl

54 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

i heard Kane got Covid and UEFA have allowed us to take the 3-0 win without turning up 

One thing is for sure, covid or no covid they won't be getting a smell of a goal tonight but they will definitely be tasting defeat :two:

9 minutes ago, kcspurs said:

If I’m picking the back line I’ll probably go Davies, Dier, Sanchez, and Tanganga. 

I think Doherty is fit and available, but I wouldn't be surprised if Aurier started again. I thought he was excellent against Citeh as was Dier ... and I can't believe I just wrote that !!

Davies I think has always been under-rated by Spurs fans. He is a good, solid player (most of the time).

6 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

I think Doherty is fit and available, but I wouldn't be surprised if Aurier started again. I thought he was excellent against Citeh as was Dier ... and I can't believe I just wrote that !!

Davies I think has always been under-rated by Spurs fans. He is a good, solid player (most of the time).

True I think Aurier deserves another run out for his efforts against City. Bring on Docherty if we need a change I think we get more subs in this league?

Yes I would normally faint when someone praises Dyer but he did deserve it for the last match this just hope he keeps it up and doesn't do his squareheadless chicken impression.

I like Davies when he can get forward used to putting some beautiful crosses is also got a good shot of him I'd like to see more out from him also hope tonight we see some shots from outside the box when was the last time we have our boys scored a corker from distance?

5 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

I'm surprised Bale is starting - he is just the sort of player we need for the Chelsea game

If he scores a couple tonight I could see him being early subbed to rest for Chelsea... Proper battle for wingers position atm ! 

Is it a bit of a gamble? Is it giving players a chance to prove themselves? Testing to see see if the some of the bench can be trusted to start in important games. Simply rotating players? Is he saving players for Chelsea? 

I hope this team has practised in training as I can't recall such a mix - individually on paper they look OK, but are they a team? Whose going to run the game? 

Fingers crossed they gel and prove that Jose knows what he is doing. 

3 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Is it a bit of a gamble? Is it giving players a chance to prove themselves? Testing to see see if the some of the bench can be trusted to start in important games. Simply rotating players? Is he saving players for Chelsea? 

I hope this team has practised in training as I can't recall such a mix - individually on paper they look OK, but are they a team? Whose going to run the game? 

Fingers crossed they gel and prove that Jose knows what he is doing. 

Love your experience and wisdom mate! 

Interesting to see Dane Scarlett make the bench aswell ! Scored 4 in his u18 game the other day! 

COYS

22 minutes ago, LiamCOYS said:

If he scores a couple tonight I could see him being early subbed to rest for Chelsea... Proper battle for wingers position atm ! 

I said he will score tonight BALE needs Fitness he will take him off at halftime wnen we r 3-0 up specially when he scores