Spurs Web
Neophyte

2021 Winter / Summer Transfer Window

Who question had heard of Sancho before he played in Germany??? We offered £20 mill before he went to Germany ,,,,so I think Bryan Gil is a punt or long term investment if it works out happy days ,,world class players are there ,,,sonny £22 mill easy money 

24 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Alderweireld is going

I love the guy and a great player but time to move on his pace all slowly dwindle like for vertonghen his reactions will slow down we need young fresh blood

https://mol.im/a/9820889

I just hope that Dire Dier is next out the door - he would make me look good! :dd:

5 hours ago, grahambailey said:

I just hope that Dire Dier is next out the door - he would make me look good! :dd:

Looks like it's Toby mate :

Tottenham have agreed a deal for Toby Alderweireld to join Al-Duhail in Qatar. Fee said to be in the region of £13m

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2021/07/24/tottenham-transfer-windfall-flight-talks/

8 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Looks like it's Toby mate :

Tottenham have agreed a deal for Toby Alderweireld to join Al-Duhail in Qatar. Fee said to be in the region of £13m

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2021/07/24/tottenham-transfer-windfall-flight-talks/

I just want to see Dier off the books - he's fell off a cliff playing wise - we'll never do anything relying on him - I'd rather keep Sanchez than him! - at least Sanchez showed some good signs under Poch - Moanerhino just dragged the soul out of everyone - Dier though has totally gone.

6 minutes ago, grahambailey said:

I just want to see Dier off the books - he's fell off a cliff playing wise - we'll never do anything relying on him - I'd rather keep Sanchez than him! - at least Sanchez showed some good signs under Poch - Moanerhino just dragged the soul out of everyone - Dier though has totally gone.

I share your pain mate. If we can get rid of the Dynamic Duo (Dier and Winks) then I'll be a very happy man. Everton fans going mad about Benitez being keen on Harry Winks :dd:

4 hours ago, Borodin said:

I share your pain mate. If we can get rid of the Dynamic Duo (Dier and Winks) then I'll be a very happy man. Everton fans going mad about Benitez being keen on Harry Winks :dd:

Dynamic duo c:1579412966_emo1:ould just imagine them like the old school Batman and Robin walking up a building so Dier would slip and go through the window and Winkle would just fall backwards. 

Not being funny if you're selling all the world then Winx can F off to Everton as soon as possible I'll take anything for him

Well it’s happened we now have Bryan Gil,,thanks to lamela for being so gracious about your exit from the club ,,I will watch Sevilla more now ,,,

am hoping all the best for Bryan Gil fingers crossed it’s all gonna be a good transition to prem football 

1 hour ago, Mr8ball said:

This is a funny rumour,,,Arron Ramsey to spurs or wolves lol from juve 

Cannot see it happening myself but Paratici does obviously still have Juve connections.

14 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Cannot see it happening myself but Paratici does obviously still have Juve connections.

Yeah mate it’s amazing how all the powers in Europe are desperate now to get rid of players ,,,Griezmann,,etc ,,,ffp that they wanted has mullerd them lol 

On 7/12/2021 at 9:03 PM, Borodin said:

Then Southgate got it terribly, terribly wrong. No excuses for the guy he cocked up.

If we are really interested in Ramsey, Paratici is only working in the interest of Juve who obviously wants to get rid of the gooner. I‘m curious what he is going to earn if this ridiculous deal goes through?

Big NO to Celta Car. Me as a croat myself won’t  even sign the defender. I highly recommend left foot Gvardiol, but we missed out on him, as on many others!

The only croat worth signing, is Lovro Majer who could be the playmaker we desperately need. IMO the only croat who may be compared to Modric.

Btw, I still can’t choose Modric as my favorite player in my profile. Thats lame tbh !!!!!!!!! 

Gil is a poor signing by the way and not worth what Sevilla got in return. Except the deal plays a part in a possible Kounde deal. But I doubt that.

Gini (Wjinaldum) signed for PSG. That tells me, that he was probably on Pochs wish list, back then. That reminds me of that film with this annoying child, what was the name...?

„Let’s talk about Levy!“

At least we have a goalkeeper whos better than Gazza and Hart. But all in all a typical frustrating Levy transfer period

15 minutes ago, Spurfect said:

Big NO to Celta Car. Me as a croat myself won’t  even sign the defender. I highly recommend left foot Gvardiol, but we missed out on him, as on many others!

The only croat worth signing, is Lovro Majer who could be the playmaker we desperately need. IMO the only croat who may be compared to Modric.

Btw, I still can’t choose Modric as my favorite player in my profile. Thats lame tbh !!!!!!!!! 

Gil is a poor signing by the way and not worth what Sevilla got in return. Except the deal plays a part in a possible Kounde deal. But I doubt that.

Gini (Wjinaldum) signed for PSG. That tells me, that he was probably on Pochs wish list, back then. That reminds me of that film with this annoying child, what was the name...?

„Let’s talk about Levy!“

At least we have a goalkeeper whos better than Gazza and Hart. But all in all a typical frustrating Levy transfer period

Nothing changed tbh. We‘ll get overrated players, waste our money either on the wrong players or players who can’t play together with the players we already have. No communication on the pitch, because the team chemistry is missing and of course, the language. A DOF who is only working in his own interest. Harry who wants away, but no replacement in sight. Levy washes his hands in innocence and will sacrifice Paratici when the ship sinks. Last but not least the canteen lady messes up the parsnip soup again, what more do we need?

Nevertheless, I’m an optimist and a positive thing is, Nuno is probably told to work with the young. So lets see. Maybe the next big thing after Harry is already  in our ranks! 

Are we trapped in a time loop?

As stupid I think Dele is in general (who else would throw away his career in a bin because of video games and social media), he is clever in persuing his way out of Tottenham. While Harry tries to move to Manchester City on legal ways, Dele is dating Peps daughter. What a cheeky bastard

8 hours ago, Spurfect said:

Nothing changed tbh. We‘ll get overrated players, waste our money either on the wrong players or players who can’t play together with the players we already have. No communication on the pitch, because the team chemistry is missing and of course, the language. A DOF who is only working in his own interest. Harry who wants away, but no replacement in sight. Levy washes his hands in innocence and will sacrifice Paratici when the ship sinks. Last but not least the canteen lady messes up the parsnip soup again, what more do we need?

Nevertheless, I’m an optimist and a positive thing is, Nuno is probably told to work with the young. So lets see. Maybe the next big thing after Harry is already  in our ranks! 

Are we trapped in a time loop?

Mate if we didn’t have this dof ,,,mr levy would be doing all this donkey work ,,,aswell as sorting out the Joshua event the nfl etc etc etc which would mean we wouldn’t even be involved with 90% of the transfers that we are being linked with .

mr levy just doesn’t sit in his office drinking coffee it’s 22 hours a day only 

I am pleased we have this dof ,,,if he is lining his pockets then good luck to him ,,,cos. I would think most on here would be open to the nice meals and holidays that go with business deals ,,,,,it takes a load off shite off levy’s shoulders 

I don’t envy patrichi or mr levy ,,,it’s a shit job that we could all do better lol

and again Kounde said no to spurs even though the deal with the club and his agents was done ,,Gini went to psg for the money and said no to spurs aswell Ramsey hates spurs he is on £400 grand a week lol,,,terry Gibson rates Gil as one off the best spainish prospects,,,,,not having a go mate but running a football club like spurs is a none stop job 

1 hour ago, Craig Truespur said:

I like the look of Gill he has a bit of David Ginola about him just hope he can handle the physical side of our game

https://youtu.be/PuqAwL6AjMc

I agree with ya fella ,,and he is versatile,,left footed,,plays on the right ,can play in midfield,,and the left side .like I have said before no one had heard of Sancho before he went to Dortmund.

this lad Gil might be a diamond in the rough ,,,and reggie played with him at Sevilla so I would have thought he might have been asked about him 

5 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

I agree with ya fella ,,and he is versatile,,left footed,,plays on the right ,can play in midfield,,and the left side .like I have said before no one had heard of Sancho before he went to Dortmund.

this lad Gil might be a diamond in the rough ,,,and reggie played with him at Sevilla so I would have thought he might have been asked about him 

Yes mate apparently is coming out and saying he spoke to Reguillon before he came so they should have a good relationship but with Reguillon he made a few mistakes last season and was Sometimes A Little Bit lightweight so they both need to train hard get strong and take out any errors and we could have a couple of really top Boys.

17 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Mate if we didn’t have this dof ,,,mr levy would be doing all this donkey work ,,,aswell as sorting out the Joshua event the nfl etc etc etc which would mean we wouldn’t even be involved with 90% of the transfers that we are being linked with .

mr levy just doesn’t sit in his office drinking coffee it’s 22 hours a day only 

I am pleased we have this dof ,,,if he is lining his pockets then good luck to him ,,,cos. I would think most on here would be open to the nice meals and holidays that go with business deals ,,,,,it takes a load off shite off levy’s shoulders 

I don’t envy patrichi or mr levy ,,,it’s a shit job that we could all do better lol

and again Kounde said no to spurs even though the deal with the club and his agents was done ,,Gini went to psg for the money and said no to spurs aswell Ramsey hates spurs he is on £400 grand a week lol,,,terry Gibson rates Gil as one off the best spainish prospects,,,,,not having a go mate but running a football club like spurs is a none stop job 

Totally agree with you mate if we didn't have the dof the transfer window would be very boring wouldn't it ,we usually just get a last minute deal on probably completely disappointed,  at least he's putting their names down for as many as possible and then getting signings , can we just hope that he gets rid of the Deadwood,  winkle and Dire Straits at least

4 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Totally agree with you mate if we didn't have the dof the transfer window would be very boring wouldn't it ,we usually just get a last minute deal on probably completely disappointed,  at least he's putting their names down for as many as possible and then getting signings , can we just hope that he gets rid of the Deadwood,  winkle and Dire Straits at least

Yeah mate I know mr levy is a business man but this dof is helping so much ,,,,not only buying players but moving on players ,,,,his knowledge off football is a whole lot better than levy’s,,,and it’s who he knows ,,the contacts,,,only watching the pre season matches the fella was none stop on his phone ( if he was ordering a curry it was massive ) and talking to the other staff and Nuno,,,

it’s not gonna work all the time but at least he is trying ,,,our Italian Del Boy 

16 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Yes mate apparently is coming out and saying he spoke to Reguillon before he came so they should have a good relationship but with Reguillon he made a few mistakes last season and was Sometimes A Little Bit lightweight so they both need to train hard get strong and take out any errors and we could have a couple of really top Boys.

Cool mate ,,,they are only boys they both will grow stronger ,,Gil is only 20 and reggie 22 I think ,,,remember Kane tall skinny thing lol