Spurs Web
Neophyte

2021 Winter / Summer Transfer Window

Hi chaps ,,,this one might be for spurfect to give his judgement on???

right ,,,Albert tjaaland,,,17 years old from Norway ,,with fc molde,,,has scored 64 goals in 37 matches ,,,is breaking into the senior side ,,,he is the cousin off guess it lol Erling Haaland ,,,might be worth a punt 

4 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

Hi chaps ,,,this one might be for spurfect to give his judgement on???

right ,,,Albert tjaaland,,,17 years old from Norway ,,with fc molde,,,has scored 64 goals in 37 matches ,,,is breaking into the senior side ,,,he is the cousin off guess it lol Erling Haaland ,,,might be worth a punt 

There are more clubs sniffing around him. He needs a club to develop. We are not the right club for him at the moment, unfortunately! Except we start a partnership with a club in an easier league, sign him cheap and loan him out. A league like the Netherlands for example or we work together with a club from the 2nd division.

Hold on... thats Chelseas concept and RedBull 

Foyth is a regular at Villareal and the rumors say the club wants him permanent. But with Reggie and Sanchez both speaking spanish, wouldn’t it make sense to try him out in the defensive line, before we sell him? We would save money. 

How embarrassing is that, AGAIN! 

I suggested Emerson 1.5 years ago when we were (and still are) in need of a right back. He surprisingly left Barca for Betis in a more surprisingly 6 million Euro deal. That’s cheap. Now Mourinho, wants Levy to sign him. The problem, the lad is rated 25 million now!

Again, great job from the sleepyheads we call our scouts. Bravo, bravissimo...!

No, I‘m sarcastic. Our scouts are absolutely shite! 

Spurfect did it again! Our scouts are embarrassing!

Hojbjerg is a fighter, but I remain right that Kevin Phillips is the better midfielder and we should have gone for him. Young, technically versatile and English. Now he would cost us a fortune!

It doesn’t surprise me That he was nominated for the national team. Good lad

My mate told me to watch young Reyes Cleary. Unfortunately I can’t find much information. He is a very strong finisher and that as a defender. Might worth to watch. So maybe some of the jornous who are sniffing around in forums could mention him in an article, maybe one or two of our so called scouts can watch him and report

The brit boys

Today I saw a solid game from the young left back Mitchell (Crystal Palace). Unfortunately he extended his contract, so as Ward Prowse who would be a great replacement for Winksy!!! Instead of Hojbjerg I would have signed kalvin Phillips. Now he would cost us a fortune!

young Tariq Lampty would probably strengthen our squad, who could be used as a right back, but also as a fast and hard working RWB in a 523

We‘ll see how young Ramsdale will do in the Sunday match. But Sheffield going to be relegated, he could be considered. We need more english lads and future representatives for the english national side!

LCB

Botman would be the perfect fit. But the former Ajax man who would click with Sanchez or Toby immediately is playing for Lille, who probably play CL next year. 

Facundo Medina from Lens could be a cheap (left foot) option for the defense. His buy out clause is about 13 mill, I guess. 

I can only repeat myself, Josko Gvardiol is one of croatias greatest prospects. 

Same for Hinteregger. Still believe he could be a great treat to our club. One of the most dangerous defenders in the german league on headers and great on long balls/crosses

LB

Don’t know what’s the situation for Reggie and playing Kurzawa as first choice, 20 year old Bekker could be a possible left back who qualifies by his working rate. Defended very well against Bayern when PSG faced them and he came up as substitute. Schlupp could also be an more expirienced option. At least for Davies!!!

Winger

If the rumours are true and there are interests for Sonny, we should go for a accurate suitor. Although he had a shaky start in the Prem I would go for Depay. We seem to have a good relation with the french side, so a move could be possible. 

I personally would sell Lucas. Invest and sign Baily from Leverkusen or Neres from Ajax who is doomed to play left, but he plays to his strength when playing right and with Gareth Fail and Lammy (if true) leaving, I would bring rather him or Baily who have promising years in front of them! Baily is the higher rated player, but missing out on the first six places Leverkusen could be tempted to sell their keyplayer.

Followed Soucek and the chech. League, I found two interesting prospects. One is 19 year old winger Sima, who had an great season and who also scored in the EL. I think I don’t need to tell you, he is not overrated like players from England, Germany, Spain...

Playmaker

As croatian I have to suggest Lovro Majer who‘s creativity and passing abilities are class and who was involved in 2 of the 3 goals we conceded from Zagreb. He is actually one of the most effective players on key passes. As Luka Modric he started in right midfield while he is used more and more in the center now, because his vision and the eye for his players.

Another player I see as a possible replacement for Eriksen (we never found one) is Buendia, who is similar in the style of Eriksen. He already played in the Prem and is one of the most valued players in the championship. I think this is a possible deal, when we loan Skippy another year to Norwich, where he has his playing time to develop.

And I think there is nothing wrong to swap players and get Draxler for Dele. They are diffrent but similar in play, cause both are offensive minded, thats why we would still have different options. The big difference between the two to me is,  Draxler is more focused. Having not enough playing time, I think a win win situation for both clubs and players!

Striker

Young striker Isak make him a name at Sociedad. Gone for only 6 million and said to be Ibrahimovics suitor he was gone very cheap just to prove Dortmund was wrong. At 30 million he is not a bargain anymore, but maybe a option if Levy really sells Harry

The other chech lad I found is actually no secret. I already mentioned him last year. 18 year old Hlozek keep on were he ended before his injury. And because of his injury I’ll kept on following him and what a can say, this lad will become big! Since the success of Soucek more clubs become interested in the chech youngsters, thats why talents will ve more expensive. Nevertheless, at 10 million still a bargain IMO!

Last but not least. A crazy move would be Crotone‘s Simy. Similar to Jackson Martinez, he is a fucking bargain, who even we fail with him could be sold for at least the same amount. But if he clicks he would be a fucking madter stroke!

Dont know, but maybe its best to sell Harry to the highest bidder and start from the scratch! If City, why not he deserves winning titles. Sonny proved he could take responsibility and maybe Harrys leaving would be Sonnys catalyst! Levy should keep the transfer a secret as he has done for Bale to keep the jacksls away, cause we will need new players, while we get rid of the dead wood. And I wouldn’t want to waste the money we make on Harry

Are we looking at a possible replacement for Matt Doherty already ??

Sources: Tottenham make approach to sign Aarons as ‘gentleman’s agreement’ over transfer revealed

LInk : https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-tottenham-make-approach-to-sign-aarons-as-gentlemans-agreement-over-transfer-revealed/

Sissoko, Winks, Lamela, Dele, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Lloris, Aurier, and Foyth. These are all players who want to leave, who are heavily linked away, need to get out, or are getting older and maybe need a change of pace. Added together, their market values according to Transfermarkt are 189.2 million. What we could do with that is insane, get a new CB (or 2)(Anderson), a new GK(Johnstone, Maignan, Pope), a new RB(Aarons), a new RW(No Idea maybe Bale for another loan), a new CM(Sabitzer) and a new backup striker(Kalajdzic). Notice I didn't say CDM or LM/LW cause we got Skipp or Sessegnon. Notice I also didn't say Lo Celso or Ndombele, Lo Celso has great passing and was having a really good season personally until the Leicester game and I know other than Villa he hasn't really shown up since he got back but give him time. Ndombele is a wonderful player but someone has to come in and whip him into shape and improve his passing cause I think he kinda lacks in that and then he'll be undroppable.

Last summer Levy did a pretty good job with transfers, he got Hojbjerg who's been a rock, Doherty has struggled but has had his moments, Hart hasn't really played but I guess he's got experience and is a nice backup, Reguilon has been great this season he has dropped of recently but has been a solid LB option ahead of Davies, Rodon hasn't really got a chance until recently but he's taken it and I hope mason put's him in soon, Vinicius has been a great loan and is I think t2 Europa League top scorer but he never really got much of a chance outside Europa League, and Bale we all know that situation

The thing I love about this forum is the opposing views. We all are watching the same game, but oddly, any stranger looking in wouldn't know that. 

Me, I can never make my mind up and I'm on and off the fence getting splinters in my arse. Aurier has a moment of madness and I want shot of him. In another game he gets man of the match and I think he is the best thing since sliced bread. (Mind you, I was a hockey player and know sod all about football). 

Then you have the lovers or haters. An example is Hojbjerg. Comments through the game from some are saying he is a waste of space doing nothing and should be sold at the soonest opportunity. Others are claiming he is the only one putting any effort and should be one of those we keep. 

Me being an old fart, my memory is close to being non-existent and I can't remember names and faces. It is quite possible when we are discussing a player, I am quite possibly commenting on someone totally different. 

When you read my posts, just smile to yourself and think, 'Silly old bugger' and move on to the next post. 

COYS 

One thing missing though, it excludes lonely me sitting on my fence - you should have put sometimes I disagree. That would have got you 10 out of 10. I've marked you down to 7 out of 10.

COYS 

50 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

One thing missing though, it excludes lonely me sitting on my fence - you should have put sometimes I disagree. That would have got you 10 out of 10. I've marked you down to 7 out of 10.

COYS 

Story of my life mate, at school, in work and in bed   ....  7/10 "Could do better" :em21:

For the fact that Ake isn’t really playing for Citeh, we should ask about a move!

Kilman from the Wolves is an player for Levys small budget. 

So as Uduokhai from Augsburg, who came for Hinteregger! 

All of them left footed CBs. The only lefty we had was Luis Binks who was sold 2 Bologna but is on loan in Montreal.

Scarlett should get a chance and checking his compatriots, I found young Mika Biereth, who looks very promising. 

Maybe Scotty can help to land the Fullham academy player who has outstanding stats and rates. New Harry? With the right support, who knows?

17 hours ago, Spurfect said:

For the fact that Ake isn’t really playing for Citeh, we should ask about a move!

Kilman from the Wolves is an player for Levys small budget. 

So as Uduokhai from Augsburg, who came for Hinteregger! 

All of them left footed CBs. The only lefty we had was Luis Binks who was sold 2 Bologna but is on loan in Montreal.

City brought ake to stop anyone else getting him mate ,,I would like him with Joe Rodon pairing up or play toby in a 3