Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Audere Est Facere

Skank V Class Sunday 4:30 pm

Once again a quiet Stamford dump will witness our players celebrating goals and a fine away win, and their players doubtless feigning some BS to try to undermine our great club and take away from the embarrassment of their own woeful performances as we totally dominate

Neathanderals 0   Elite class 4 

COYS 

27 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Once again a quiet Stamford dump will witness our players celebrating goals and a fine away win, and their players doubtless feigning some BS to try to undermine our great club and take away from the embarrassment of their own woeful performances as we totally dominate

COYS 

Also no dubious VAR decisions please, or if there are any can we at least have them in our favour for a change. Be nice to walk away from this one winning and smirking :9:

I know last weeks game was huge,but what’s on the line here is mega,just looking for a good solid all round performance and get away with a result,a win would be amazing and a draw would still be a good point earned,coys!!!!!

Not gonna be an easy one by all means ... still torn on Japhet or rodon to start with dier.... 

Tbh I’d be fine with a draw but ultimately we all want the win. but If drawing at the bridge means we get to thrash arsenal next week I’d be happy with that ! 

COYS 

7 minutes ago, LiamCOYS said:

Not gonna be an easy one by all means ... still torn on Japhet or rodon to start with dier.... 

Tbh I’d be fine with a draw but ultimately we all want the win. but If drawing at the bridge means we get to thrash arsenal next week I’d be happy with that ! 

COYS 

Rodon for me, I think he would revel in the challenge and be well up for it whereas Japhet always seems to be a bag of nerves during the really big games.

41 minutes ago, LiamCOYS said:

COYS 

Really?  V Chelsea its a six pointer for top spots,  V Arsenal its just another league match 

Arsenal are history , i get the NLD history you want to smash them but not at the expense of stretching lead over Chelsea in a 6 pointer 

Im splitting hairs a bit ;-)

4 hours ago, Audere Est Facere said:

COYS 

Cant get too ahead of ourselves. Although 4-0 would be lovely.. realistically were not scoring that many at the bridge! 

I hate chelsea and playing at the bridge too.. but you have to show respect to an opponent when its due. Theyll put up a better fight than we think! 

Hopefully im wrong mate! 4-0 at the bridge would certainly be a early Christmas present for us all! I wish we shared the same confidence for the NDL aswell lol ! 

COYS

1 minute ago, LiamCOYS said:

Cant get too ahead of ourselves. Although 4-0 would be lovely.. realistically were not scoring that many at the bridge! 

I hate chelsea and playing at the bridge too.. but you have to show respect to an opponent when its due. Theyll put up a better fight than we think! 

Hopefully im wrong mate! 4-0 at the bridge would certainly be a early Christmas present for us all! I wish we shared the same confidence for the NDL aswell lol ! 

COYS

I have to go for a draw but there will be goals so I'll opt for 2-2

56 minutes ago, Borodin said:

I have to go for a draw but there will be goals so I'll opt for 2-2

Yeah I agree, if we win it will probably be 2-1 but  a 2-2 is definitely on the cards for sure! If Chelsea are to be one of our main challengers this year then a draw at bridge would be a good result 

COYS

sweet memories of my favourite Spurs moment (Other than Mouras 3rd goal ) 

Theyll be empty seats this time, but theirs were empty heads and empty hearts after our demolition of them, just gotta love the utter bewilderment in those neathanderal faces , the two people on the left counting the number of people that love them , the two gangsters mid left doing their mugshots , the bird lower middle posing for TOWIC , this is what makes football.

I love it  COYS  

The Master V the infant   

Jose V Frank 

Kane & Son V any of Chelseas defenders,  walk in the park (or over the bridge) 

I got a feeling Dele will play some part too, he often stuffs this lot

This is won in our midfield, harry them relentlessly , have 3 midfielders on the bench to take over when needed , Tanguy,Siss, Hjoelberg to start, stamp the authority on the pitch fairly, then when booked as they doubtless will be with the chelsea prima donnas then be ready to change them.

Kante will be prime for them  , hes quality in many ways but if Kane or Son can get him booked early on then play on him non stop