Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
LiamCOYS

Eric Dier Exclusive

"In an exclusive interview, Eric Dier tells Sky Sports how Tottenham have more depth, maturity and pragmatism under Jose Mourinho.

Tottenham go to Chelsea on Super Sunday, live on Sky Sports, in a battle between two of the most in-form sides in the Premier League. Spurs are unbeaten in eight and have conceded just eight goals since their opening-day defeat by Everton" 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11675/12144758/eric-dier-exclusive-jose-mourinho-has-made-tottenham-more-pragmatic-and-mature

Good read if you need a confidence boost for today! Players are really starting to show they understand JM and his vision. Dier has been a great example of how a managers attitude and words can mature a player into a better version of themselves. Really proud of the Dier as hes come such a long way since signing in 2014 and It may have taken 6 years but hes finally made himself into a reliable 1st team CB. Hopefully he's able to take this attitude forward with him into the future. 

COYS

"I'd say this team is probably more pragmatic. I think we still possess a lot of the qualities we had during that spell [under Pochettino], I think we're all a bit older, a bit more mature, we've all seen a bit more, and we're ready to do different things compared to when you're younger."

Loved this quote in particular!