Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
LiamCOYS

FA Cup third-round Draw

"Northern Premier League side Marine will play Jose Mourinho's Premier League leaders Tottenham in the third round of the FA Cup.

Marine are just the second eighth-tier side to reach the third round. 

The ties will be played over the weekend of 8-11 January, 2021."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55134134

Inspiring watching Marine get through to the 3rd round of the FA cup.. shame we'll end there amazing run .. but well done to em! 

COYS

i reckon they might play at WHL as then they can have some fans present and make more ££££ (Presuming Covid laws remain the same) 

Hope they stay at their manor though , who said romance is dead 

PS gotta love Robbie Savage didnt like him as a player for obvious reasons perhaps but ever since Gary Speed passed for me Robbies shown his true character  

1 hour ago, Audere Est Facere said:

i reckon they might play at WHL as then they can have some fans present and make more ££££ (Presuming Covid laws remain the same) 

Hope they stay at their manor though , who said romance is dead 

PS gotta love Robbie Savage didnt like him as a player for obvious reasons perhaps but ever since Gary Speed passed for me Robbies shown his true character  

BBC showed a video clip with their manager after the draw saying they were a tier 2 ground and hoping for a crowd of 1600 at the match. So it looks like they plan on keeping it there.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/tottenham-news-marine-fa-cup-third-round-fans-stadiums-b127209.html

Robbie was as excited as a little kid doing the draw, nice to see.

"Marine goalkeeper Bayleigh Passant heads to the Co-op in his full kit for beers to celebrate FA Cup heroics"

https://onefootball.com/en/news/photo-marine-goalkeeper-bayleigh-passant-heads-to-the-co-op-in-his-full-kit-for-beers-to-celebrate-fa-cup-heroics-31855537

IMG_3756.JPG.99cc0f95f09ec37683b50649de75c6d4.JPG

Brilliant... I love how he has to wash his own kit as-well! What a day this should be for them. 

9B3BE8CE-1576-4296-AA19-8A10348AB26D.jpeg.0e95a0870b1374f208a1380880d3700b.jpeg

Keeps getting better ! 

Apparently they put numbers on the fences around the ground that correspond with the house number it backs on to.. so they know where to knock when the ball goes over the fence 

Imagine Kane or Sonny knocking your door asking for their ball back lol :4: