Spurs Web
LiamCOYS

DECEMBER

51 minutes ago, LiamCOYS said:

DFCC7E59-7512-4589-BDA1-36A19DA46568.jpeg.488efc18312f3b5aed5b36a15a984488.jpeg

Best time of year has come back around ! 
Hopefully Christmas comes early this year ! 

COYS

are these windows openable?   Whats behind them? Kane chocolate figurine 

Yeh I love footy in December, gets me through the month , who needs a rest anyway?

16 and 30th on Amazon, else all Sky/BT 16 points and id love it if Liverpool had 15 players to pick from by the 16th  

Away to Stoke on a dark freezing Dec evening, whats new!!!  

2 hours ago, LiamCOYS said:

DFCC7E59-7512-4589-BDA1-36A19DA46568.jpeg.488efc18312f3b5aed5b36a15a984488.jpeg

Best time of year has come back around ! 
Hopefully Christmas comes early this year ! 

COYS

18 possible points. I'll stick my neck out and say we get 14. Come New Year we will be sitting on top of the table with 35 points :16::26:

4 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

are these windows openable?   Whats behind them? Kane chocolate figurine 

Yeh I love footy in December, gets me through the month , who needs a rest anyway?

16 and 30th on Amazon, else all Sky/BT 16 points and id love it if Liverpool had 15 players to pick from by the 16th  

Away to Stoke on a dark freezing Dec evening, whats new!!!  

I think the days of advent calendars are numbered.....(Yep, I know, I'll get my coat)

1 minute ago, LiamCOYS said:

14 points very possible ! No reason why we shouldn’t get maximum points and a place in the semi final of league cup too ! 

COYS

Just can't see us beating Liverpool my mate and I think Leicester will give us a battle so four wins and two draws...I'd take that now gladly, 6 matches and no defeats. :16::21:

20 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Just can't see us beating Liverpool my mate and I think Leicester will give us a battle so four wins and two draws...I'd take that now gladly, 6 matches and no defeats. :16::21:

Thank you for bringing me back down to earth mate ! :6:  I’d gladly take that too! And the semi of course :9: LOL

on a realistic approach... they will be the 2 “hard” matches....... but with neither team showing their best this year, no reason why we can’t take all the points! December always has some upsets ! :16: 

COYS

3 minutes ago, LiamCOYS said:

Thank you for bringing me back down to earth mate ! :6:  I’d gladly take that too! And the semi of course :9: LOL

on a realistic approach... they will be the 2 “hard” matches....... but with neither team showing their best this year, no reason why we can’t take all the points! December always has some upsets ! :16: 

COYS

I love your optimism and really hope you prove me wrong....:16:

December is always tough but we tend to do pretty well I'm over rightly all the last three seasons we done ok I think we better with a long run these breaks are no good for us.

I think the absent a fans might have helped us because a lot of people would have been getting on Mourinho's back with negative play but as we know if it all works out well everyone's going to be on his side.

It's hard to me to ever think of Tottenham losing so to me full points maybe a few draws here and there are beating The Goonies is always going to be a plus for us and boost confidence.

Here's to me getting a job before the end of December which isn't going to be easy see and James hopefully to get his health back and that's all too have a good December

Coys

3 hours ago, Borodin said:

I don't think times are Liverpool going to be the issue because it's going to be a pound for pound fighter and we don't mind that that it's the chess playing park the bus ones that are confusing

Liverpool are the other best team in the league, I think that's clear especially after Leicester got their pockets picked by Fulham yesterday. It's too bad we can't play Liverpool with their team at full power to really leave us brimming with confidence after we win :9:

In all seriousness though we could win 9 of 9 in December. They are all winnable.