Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Borodin

Spurs Head To Head Stats Vs Everybody

Checkout this great link. It gives you the head to head stats for Spurs against all the opposition teams. Just select a team from the scroll bar on the left to see how we shape up against them. Really interesting and informative...

https://www.11v11.com/teams/tottenham-hotspur/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Woolwich/

I know CAMBRIDGE Utd played chelsea a lot more cos they were in the lower leagues for a while lol,,,spurs must have played cambridge Utd in a cup match .

i remember being at Cambridge Utd vs Chelsea in the early 80’s,,,chopper Harris torr through a Utd player called wolfie smith right in front off me and the other kids ,,,wolfie jumped up and gave him a warning lol,,,2nd half kicked off lol Harris had the ball wolfie went str through him ( got the ball ) Harris went up in the air hit the ground and wolfie stood over the top off him screaming at him ,,,Harris got stretched off saw him on crutches after the game ,,,,it was brutal 

when REAL men played the mans game 

I remember one of the Masters 5/6 a side tournaments, maybe the first or second one they done on TV

Spurs V Arsenal, Graham Roberts went straight thru some Arsenal player , sent off, and interviewed afterwards said 'yeh it was a bit hard challenge but I never could stand (Name) , waited all that time to be able to get him back ' 

Mate I know it’s a long way ,,but the abbey stadium is magic so many great memories,,,so many good players ,,had big Ron Atkinson as manger for a while Brendan batson played there with him before they went to West Brom ,,,I could go on  about players that played for CAMBRIDGE Utd for ages ,,,but the best striker out off Dion Dublin,,,John Taylor ,,,Steve claridge,,,at that time ,,,was claridge ,,kin great player 

I used to be at Roots Hall Southend,  Freddie Eastwood and Stan Collymore to name a couple of starters tho my fav was Richard Cadette from Orient I thought tho Google saying Brentford,  well talented striker scored all types of goals and a great character on and off the pitch though I dont think he went higher in the game 

1 hour ago, Mr8ball said:

Borodin can ya put up Dave McKay against Leeds I think when he got the player round the throat lol billy bremner 

Can't find a clip of it anywhere my mate. I'll keep digging....did find this though