Neophyte

20/21 PL: Crystal Palace v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Palace v Tottenham  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What's your result?

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

Again.. another game thats gonna be hard to predict. Id like to think we could keep the clean sheet and get the 3 points but... Zaha has been very good of late and can expect him to try put on a show tomorrow. 

I think we could easily score 3 but were still just not clinical and ruthless enough in front of goal. I reckon we'll go 2-0 up early then focus on keeping our impressive clean sheet record.. then possibly hope for a 3rd. Still cant rule out the possibility of conceding, but I feel we'll have control of this game. Im calling a 3-1.

Think we'd all like to see Gio start tomorrow but seeing as Ndombele is back from injury and has currently been favoured in the Prem, think Tangey may return to the starting line up. 

COYS

Aurier or Dier to give Zaha his customary penalty. 

Son brace wins it , Kane assist

Hope chelsea find the toffees really sticky tonight and Scotty Parker does his ex club a massive favour and gives scousers a very physical match as i wont mind a few more injuries befalling that lovely football club

COYS 

Lloris Aurier, Dier, Toby, Regulion

Sissoko, Hoijberg, Ndombele

Bergwijn, Kane, Son

Very familiar team! Hopefully we can keep the consistency of this side intact ! 

Dele made the bench today... id imagine we might see LoCelso come on at some point too! 

COYS!!

Hi chaps  catching up after all the chores had it in the background I just seen they getting away with a lot of fouls annoying me a little.

I have said a while ago we need to have some more shots from outside the box Kane hasn't done that for a long time we've got players that ndembele who can do this and obviously sonny it's a Skippy surface we need to take advantage of that

1 minute ago, Cromulentmart said:

Palace are a dirty side.

We are doing OK so far. When we get the ball we try to get at them rather than pass it around at the back. That will be for the second half. :10:

So very interesting game cos we've had to adjust a game plan against the attacking physical side but we need to get those balls in the box I think even hopefully when we're two or three up get Vinicious on to get onto some high balls. 

Maybe get Sissoko off watch the Red Card lo celso can go at them