Neophyte

20/21 PL: Liverpool v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Liverpool v Tottenham  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What's your result?

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

Dele as been on bench and come and and done well, but then that doesnt seem to earn anything from Jose?

Dele might start V Stoke , hes better than Bergwyn , Sissoko and Lucas , we forget his contribution the the CL Semi comeback, Dele never gave up , Jose gave up many times already in matches .

Dele looks completely lost to me.  When he was thriving he played with a style, had an arrogance, boldness and confidence in his own abilities.  He walked the line in petulance and that helped drive him.  He has shown none of that in months.  Poch encouraged a controlled amount of the that petulant edge while I’m guessing JM has attempted to suppress it altogether.  Until Dele gets that part of his psychological aspect back none of his greatness will reappear at least that is my opinion 

19 minutes ago, Alonso said:

Dele looks completely lost to me.  When he was thriving he played with a style, had an arrogance, boldness and confidence in his own abilities.  He walked the line in petulance and that helped drive him.  He has shown none of that in months.  Poch encouraged a controlled amount of the that petulant edge while I’m guessing JM has attempted to suppress it altogether.  Until Dele gets that part of his psychological aspect back none of his greatness will reappear at least that is my opinion 

I agree. He is a shadow of his former self.  I think he needs to go out on loan or even be sold. As things stand, he is a drain on resources. I really like him and I hope he gets his mojo back, but I don't think it will be at Spurs

5 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

I agree. He is a shadow of his former self.  I think he needs to go out on loan or even be sold. As things stand, he is a drain on resources. I really like him and I hope he gets his mojo back, but I don't think it will be at Spurs

May also encourage us to look in the market for another great attacking option. Sabitzers been heavily linked last couple days... 

COYS