Neophyte

20/21 PL: Wolverhampton Wanderers v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Wolves v Tottenham  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What's your result?

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

I'm going for a 3-1 win today...I also have Son to score two goals, both bets at odds of 20/1 with Bet365. 3 pts are vital if we are to maintain a realistic challenge at the top and show the other contesting teams that we mean business.

Tbh not very confident,,I want Ali to start ,,but I can’t see that happening,,no le Tesco’s,,,I can see another painfull 1st 30 mins ,,,we’re wolves are attacking,,,put us up for a win 2-1 spurs 

2 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

I'm going to vote for a win but I honestly don't have a clue.

Wolves on their day can be difficult to beat and Spurs can have off days. We'll just have to be patient and see how it goes. 

COYS 

Thanks for that decisive post mate. You decided on a colour next year for that fence you love to sit on.....:30:

Just now, Mr8ball said:

I think he is playing reggie as a winger 

dier, sanchez, davies will be back 3 and doherty and Reggy will be wingbacks. Just need to make sure they get up and down tonight, especially Doherty who seems a little exhausted of late.

COYS

Hi chaps, I'm getting a rest from girlie supermarket 1000 pieces building, think we will know my response with Winks starting he better play well or I'm going to slate the hell out of jose. Ok for 3-1 win so we can concentrate play like we did midweek be attacking at least get two or three up first before we do any let's hope to hold out for one nill.

I'm going for  1-0 or 2-1 win. I can imagine the usual last 15 minutes of nail-biting agony !

WBA did everyone a favour today. They kept the race open for a bit longer.

Win this and back up to third. The top 9 teams are all so close that it seems impossible to predict how things will turn out. We all imagine that teams like Villa and Everton will drop off, but that is what everyone thought about Leicester !