Spurs Web
Mr8ball

20/21 PL: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Fulham

The only positive I can find them that its a point could have been worse.again sitting back on the 1-0 just did not work surely Jose gotta still wake up to that. If you start off with winks in the midfield it's negative he doesn't bring anything to the game I'm not just going to blame it on him also Tactics wise why did we not play all the world alderweireld would have got his header to that Cross.

The transfer market is still there for us to get that creative midfielder we need because it was stagnant tonight

2 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

The only positive I can find them that its a point could have been worse.again sitting back on the 1-0 just did not work surely Jose gotta still wake up to that. If you start off with winks in the midfield it's negative he doesn't bring anything to the game I'm not just going to blame it on him also Tactics wise why did we not play all the world alderweireld would have got his header to that Cross.

The transfer market is still there for us to get that creative midfielder we need because it was stagnant tonight

Actually Winks hit a great ball to Reguilon, he crossed for The Kane to score...... just saying

1 minute ago, Tonto911 said:

Actually Winks hit a great ball to Reguilon, he crossed for The Kane to score...... just saying

I thought that was holberg if it was Winks ill throw my hands up, but one pass doesn't make up  for not tackling or creating for the rest of the game

Same bullshit, no improvement. 

To have such a great attacking players in the team and to play so borring no creative football, is simply defining the portrait of this idiot expired muppet manager. 

Fire the moron quick and bring someone with modern ideas of playing. 

Just now, Mihai said:

Same bullshit, no improvement. 

To have such a great attacking players in the team and to play so borring no creative football, is simply defining the portrait of this idiot expired muppet manager. 

Fire the moron quick and bring someone with modern ideas of playing. 

as always... :7: of a comment.

6 minutes ago, Tonto911 said:

Is there any positive you can write after this game? 

Sure you "love me", but I am not the subject of this board. :)

So let's get back... 3 DMs against foolham, parking a big bus against a championship team is simply hilarious. 

Just now, Tonto911 said:

I agree Mihai is OTT but the same pattern is happening again and again and again. 

We sit back collectively (not just blaming one player) as a team and make so few chances that the one chance we do make (Son) HAS to go in, or we’re risking dropping points. 

I’m not anywhere near the Mourinho out camp (he’s doing a lot of good things), but he has to stop so many points being dropped from a winning position. 

Sort it out now for the second half of the season.

Another false dawn. Fulham in the bottom 3 and we can't beat them. In the last 6 EPL games we have W 1, D 3, L 2. That is 6 points out of 18!!! 

Assuming that Utd, City and Liverpool are likely to take the 3 top spots, then getting 4th place is going to be tough competing with Leicester and Everton. Considering our squad value puts us 10th in Europe, it is not good enough.

With Liverpool looming on the horizon, the future is looking worrying. 

COYS 

4 minutes ago, BlockFeet said:

I agree Mihai is OTT but the same pattern is happening again and again and again. 

We sit back collectively (not just blaming one player) as a team and make so few chances that the one chance we do make (Son) HAS to go in, or we’re risking dropping points. 

I’m not anywhere near the Mourinho out camp (he’s doing a lot of good things), but he has to stop so many points being dropped from a winning position. 

Sort it out now for the second half of the season.

Same pattern, right, without no improvement. Because Mourinho won't change, he is just an arrogant idiot. 

In min 60 we had to change something BEFORE foolham goal. 

Where is Bale? Why not Alli? 

In this moment we're playing the worst football from the top 8 clubs in EPL. And the big problem is that this crap style won't change until idiot leaves the club. 

2 hours ago, Asc3 said:

Liamcoys, I keep pressing their buttons but I really don't have to...Jose is proving himself week after week and the stubborn naysayers are fewer now...a Draw or a bad performance reinvigorates them but they cannot ignore overall performance.

Against Fulham it is an easy win 9 times out of 10 please not tonight that they , luck or VAR are against us. Very unlikely!!!!

Fulham in the bottom 3 yet we didn't beat them. Good teams don't have to rely on luck or VAR.

I'm sorry, Asc, this time we have to agree to disagree. 6 points from 18 in our last 6 league games is closer to relegation tallies and way off top 4.

COYS