Spurs Web
Mr8ball

20/21 PL: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Fulham

25 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Neo please change everything,,,no probs your in bed when I started this sorry

No need to apologise old mate, I just hope Neo is okay that's all. :16:

I think I will start with something original, 'this is a must win game'.

If we can fluke a win we move up to the heady heights of 3rd!!!! I think we should set that as the level as when we were 2nd and top, we got panic attacks and a case of the heebie  jeebies and suffered shell shock. 

If we draw we move up to 5th and lads can just about cope with being that high. 

If we lose and stay 7th, at least they will stay calm and so be able to enjoy the millions they get paid each year as nonentities. After all, we don’t want to unsettle the poor lads too much, do we? 

COYS 

1 minute ago, Jamesinashby said:

I think I will start with something original, 'this is a must win game'.

If we can fluke a win we move up to the heady heights of 3rd!!!! I think we should set that as the level as when we were 2nd and top, we got panic attacks and a case of the heebie  jeebies and suffered shell shock. 

If we draw we move up to 5th and lads can just about cope with being that high. 

If we lose and stay 7th, at least they will stay calm and so be able to enjoy the millions they get paid each year as nonentities. After all, we don’t want to unsettle the poor lads too much, do we? 

COYS 

Game called off mate....

Bloody hell. All that effort to get Mr8 to start the thread, rushing my 50 minute walk and knackering myself, struggling to find something jokey to say instead of my regular moan and now you say the match is off!!!

This year is becoming a real pain in the arse the longer it goes on. Than, flipping hell, (that's word for that naughty 'f' word some of you use) thank goodness 2021 will be here soon. 

COYS