Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Borodin

Danny Rose Wanted By Big Sam ?

https://talksport.com/football/817086/

This would be the perfect solution for everyone but it will all pivot on whether or not the lad thinks he's too good for WBA. I remember him in the documentary asking Levy "Any news from Milan ?".

Maybe he has now realised he needs to lower his sights somewhat and re-establish himself as a regular player before a big transfer could happen. I hope he goes there and at least starts playing again.

4 hours ago, Borodin said:

https://talksport.com/football/817086/

This would be the perfect solution for everyone but it will all pivot on whether or not the lad thinks he's too good for WBA. I remember him in the documentary asking Levy "Any news from Milan ?".

Maybe he has now realised he needs to lower his sights somewhat and re-establish himself as a regular player before a big transfer could happen. I hope he goes there and at least starts playing again.

As much as I loved Danny, he always had a attitude that sometimes left him out of favour... 

Massively declined the season leading to CL final and didn’t bounce back after... I found that part in the documentary hilarious but ultimately if he doesn’t play for WBA then his career in the top flight football will be over and done with... championship next year for him I think. 

COYS

2 hours ago, Borodin said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/13757970/tottenham-transfer-danny-rose-wba/

He's a silly lad if this is true...golden opportunity.

Ex Spurs players tend not to get my sympathy or rememberance until they are older and their reasons for leaving dim.

Despite the early years of service I remember Danny as a goodish player who I'm not sure  fully reached his potential. Long injuries where he was fully supported by Spurs led to him adopting an attitude. Is it at least a couple of years since he been productive.?? He will be a multi millionaire and morally he owed the fans.

My good riddance message may soften in 5 plus years!!!

I remember with fondness his partnership with Walker when the pair were rated as the the best in the league by the pundits. He was unlucky getting the serious injury when he did and from which he never returned to how he once was. 

I hope for his sake he gets the move he wants. 

When he goes he is one less English player in the squad. It is such a shame we let Kyle Walker Peters go to Southampton as he is improving every game and, no doubt, get games playing for England. 

COYS 

BBC Sport Gossip with two interesting articles today.

Talksport claims : Tottenham and England left-back Danny Rose's transfer to Trabzonspor could fall through after the Turkish side admitted their move for the 30-year-old would be "very difficult" to complete because of Covid-19 restrictions.

Just above that ESPN reports : Newcastle and United States right-back DeAndre Yedlin, 27, is set for a move to Galatasaray and will travel to Turkey for his medical after both clubs agreed a fee.

Seems that Covid red tape isn't as much of a problem in Turkey for Galatasaray, or is it that perhaps Trabzonspor are getting cold feet instead ??

It would appear that the Danny Rose saga has a few more miles left in it still.....sigh.

Just now, Alonso said:

Danny is too outspoken. I tend to think that may be the issue with Dele as well.

As I have said quite often in here before.. If Dele was half as good as he thinks he is then he would still be an England International and a regular in our first team.