Spurs Web
Borodin

PL 20/21 Sheff Utd Vs SPURS Sunday Jan 17th 14:00

Positive play today! Couldve easily had a couple more but at least were scoring again. The way we concede is too consistent tho in my opinion..a ball in from the right. Not sure why this is not addressed properly. Only flaw in our defending atm 

Ndombele was great, motm for me again. Felt bergwijn played well today too. Rodon, ben and eric did a solid job at the back too. Felt jose shouldve made subs earlier but atleast were over the line... 

Do we adopt this formation and style of play for Liverpool aswell ? Ive never been keen on 3 at back with 2 wingbacks but today we really held the ball and did positive things with it for the most part. Either way,  bring on Liverpool ! 

COYS

7 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Lmfao

If you're laughing at me mate I very much appreciate it because no one listens to me at home but can you do it on the quote button on my chat and then it looks like I'm actually getting some credit in life:7:

If not carry on I'll get my coat

1 minute ago, Alonso said:

How does Kane get MOTM over Tanguay in that game?  Kane was poor other than the goal and Tanguay was immense.  Must be votes from people not even watching the match 

Am I going mad or have they gone straight to the scums preview and totally left us seeing out interviews

4 minutes ago, Alonso said:

How does Kane get MOTM over Tanguay in that game?  Kane was poor other than the goal and Tanguay was immense.  Must be votes from people not even watching the match 

I am not saying who should have got it, but it seems it  goes to a goal scorer more than a defender. 

COYS 

7 minutes ago, Alonso said:

wanky pundits as always...

9 minutes ago, LiamCOYS said:

Positive play today! Couldve easily had a couple more but at least were scoring again. The way we concede is too consistent tho in my opinion..a ball in from the right. Not sure why this is not addressed properly. Only flaw in our defending atm 

Ndombele was great, motm for me again. Felt bergwijn played well today too. Rodon, ben and eric did a solid job at the back too. Felt jose shouldve made subs earlier but atleast were over the line... 

Do we adopt this formation and style of play for Liverpool aswell ? Ive never been keen on 3 at back with 2 wingbacks but today we really held the ball and did positive things with it for the most part. Either way,  bring on Liverpool ! 

COYS

Davies was guilty of giving the ball away far too much, can't do that against the bindippers.

First half there were so many occasions when the ball was just headed away, ffs bring the ball down and keep possession....

12 minutes ago, Alonso said:

Kane wasn't poor... Sonny was a bit off his best...

4 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

It's the old man again, M8. 

What does Lmfao mean.?

COYS 

Hi pops he has told you this before you need to be taking notes:7:

Nice to see you turn up and I think Tonto's now popped in were you sitting on the bench and Jose wouldn't bring you on:16:

I don't know why I'm making sarcastic funnies I didn't join till 10 minutes in the game I was being made to watch puppy videos on YouTube and realised I was on the wrong channel:three:

1 minute ago, Tonto911 said:

Kane wasn't poor... Sonny was a bit off his best...

Have you noticed with Sonny since he started winning Awards he's dropped off a little think it affects players we've had this issue before.

By the way the Spurs women beat the spammers one nill happy days:7:

2 minutes ago, BlockFeet said:

Some stuff on Sky sports news

Not only that, they had a big bit about the rivalry between the 2 clubs prior to the our match which I thought was wrong. How many Utd & Liverpool supporters would have been watching what should have been about us and Sheff U!!! 

COYS 

55 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Rodon is quality 

If he would clear the ball forward to a Spurs player would be a good idea.  He made more passes to Lloris than any other person. Confidence? 

53 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Reguilon why did he stop his run and turn and go back again when was so much more effective if we just attack attack attack attack attack attack attack. Where's the bloody wing play Get crosses in second half

sadly, due to the poor camera angles, we cant see what he can see, we can't tell who is making a run etc...