Spurs Web
Borodin

Mourinho Caught On Video

https://www.balls.ie/football/mourinho-bale-training-459076

I presume this was aimed at Gareth Bale (although Jose just says "Go to Madrid" rather than "Go back to Madrid" which seems strange. Whoever it was aimed at it's hardly motivational.

Whilst Bale is not in the shot, the general assumption on the internet is that he is who Mourinho was speaking to.

Its quite common for players to go to a 'bigger' club to only be benched as a back up. Maybe he's addressing the players in a way that he's letting them all know they have a place in a proper team as opposed to a 'bigger' team where there may be no real room for them to consistently play. Just a shot in the dark... whatever, however he meant it, I doubt it was a direct insult. More a stimulus comment 

COYS

On 1/16/2021 at 12:25 PM, Borodin said:

I presume this was aimed at Gareth Bale (although Jose just says "Go to Madrid" rather than "Go back to Madrid" which seems strange. Whoever it was aimed at it's hardly motivational.

Whilst Bale is not in the shot, the general assumption on the internet is that he is who Mourinho was speaking to.

Your attachment has been removed  in response to a report by the copyright owner. I haven't been able to actually listen to it.

For me just another example that suggests the fault of dissent is not always attributable to the players attitude. 

Gareth has proved he has been right up there with the best. For that reason, no matter what the problem is with him not being given game time that may be pissing him off, that is no way to speak to him nor to any player imo.

COYS

1 hour ago, Jamesinashby said:

Your attachment has been removed  in response to a report by the copyright owner. I haven't been able to actually listen to it.

For me just another example that suggests the fault of dissent is not always attributable to the players attitude. 

Gareth has proved he has been right up there with the best. For that reason, no matter what the problem is with him not being given game time that may be pissing him off, that is no way to speak to him nor to any player imo.

COYS

I have posted up a new link that appears to be playing okay.....:16:

On 1/17/2021 at 8:05 AM, Craig Truespur said:

It was just banter amongst the training you can hear them all laugh  afterwards and so was probably  BALE who was the one it was probably directed at:7:

Agree. It must be a very slow news day for this to get any coverage. That and the media looking to cause upset at Spurs!