Spurs Web
Audere Est Facere

Spurs v Wycombe FA Cup 4th round

I want to say this one's easy-peasy but it never is with us is it but yes we should squeeze through this very angry the way this has been arranged so close to the other games when we had a week for them to book it in it's definitely a conspiracy against us.

Nice to see The Goonies are out hopefully we're going to be on our way to a double if not a cup triple obviously with the Europa in the bag:7:

Oh forgot to discuss why the hell are man city allowed to advertise nexen tyres on the arm of their shirt but the rest of us aren't advertising?you think Levy would have jumped on that wouldn't you, I recently do with the Heart Foundation and then the boys could actually wear their hearts on their sleeves ...I'll get my coat

1 hour ago, Craig Truespur said:

Oh forgot to discuss why the hell are man city allowed to advertise nexen tyres on the arm of their shirt but the rest of us aren't advertising?you think Levy would have jumped on that wouldn't you, I recently do with the Heart Foundation and then the boys could actually wear their hearts on their sleeves ...I'll get my coat

If you look carefully, we do also. On one of the sleeves is Cinch. I noticed it on a close up of Harry. 

Cinch advertise on TV selling cars. 

COYS 

2 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

If you look carefully, we do also. On one of the sleeves is Cinch. I noticed it on a close up of Harry. 

Cinch advertise on TV selling cars. 

COYS 

My god old boy you keep saying you're losing it and your body is falling apart if you've managed to spot that and I don't think most of us have that's amazing he must have eagle Eyes or a very good optometrist:7:

Strangely  I've never seen it on the replica shirts either?

About look back on some footage and you're dead right we had cinch on our shirts

Enjoy the fact that kwp put the cross in to down the gooners og today

11 hours ago, Craig Truespur said:

My god old boy you keep saying you're losing it and your body is falling apart if you've managed to spot that and I don't think most of us have that's amazing he must have eagle Eyes or a very good optometrist:7:

Strangely  I've never seen it on the replica shirts either?

About look back on some footage and you're dead right we had cinch on our shirts

Enjoy the fact that kwp put the cross in to down the gooners og today

It is tiny on the short sleeve shirt - probably 1/2 inch letters - in the stadium you would need eagle eye sight or binoculars to read it. Even on TV, apart from the very rare close up no one will see it. I only spotted it by accident as I had seen the ad on TV. 

COYS 

Big Team plays small Team. Big Team invariably Win. Jose World Class Manager plays the strongest team to get the job done. It's not a time to risk academy or squad players at least not until we are 3-0 Up......Er 4-0 Up.

Stronger teams coming in all 3 Competitions. I would like FA Cup as the one out of three we could win. The squad is not strong enough for all 3 Cups. Not this year and not until Jose has recruited and assembled his best squad. Better days are coming!!!!

I really don't see any problem with this one at all (tempting fate yet again). A comfortable 4-0 will suffice with the prospect of a cracking game against Everton next. There's no way that will be a 0-0 bore draw after 90 minutes. Both sides love attacking.

So yep, feet up, glass of red and watch Spurs quietly demolish poor old Wycombe tonight. :16:

I don’t know anything about Wycombe except what I’ve read in this build up... Not even sure where Wycombe is!  

They seem to be doing badly in the league, so it’s surely a Spurs win unless we turn up with the wrong attitude or bad preparation - both unlikely under Mourinho.

Many of our squad will be (relatively) well rested now and itching to play as the last game was a while back. So does Jose give  key players another break until the Liverpool match?

I read that JM might just start with Gareth. If true, I think that is a smart move. 

I was 100% for Gareth coming to us. However, for whatever reason, it hasn't panned out as well as we all hoped for. This is an ideal opportunity  to get a better idea whether we should persist or re-evaluate. 

I would love for tonight to be the game when Gareth comes good and sees him being used more. Our opponents are not that much of a danger, and if things don't go well for Gareth, perhaps the time to decide on his future with us needs looking at. 

COYS 

I look at this way we have a squad use it wisely,,we have had plenty of rest for the squad and lots of time to do the coaching for the up and coming matches .

a win if we play on the front foot and do not give Wycombe to much respect 

Ok I'm back from my emergency trip to get my mum's remote control from the side of the bed ready for the game so glad we try and the Frontline with vinicius upfront tonight thank you deserves more chances to prove he's the backup for Kane and sonny really need Lucas plays well with him lamela should be lively get at least three new up by halftime, Winx is playing at his level tonight well done